SISTERS

GUYS BEFORE READING PLEASE DO COMMENTS, VOTE AND FOLLOW AND IF NOT HAPPY WITH STORY SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

INLINE COMMENTS ARE LOVE!!!

didi they both again prank me said a crying shutrkirti.

kirti don't cry baby now watch what I will do to them said sita hugging her baby sister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

urmi look how scared is kirti , she was crying like a child said a laughing mandvi.

haan said urmi and was about to laugh but stopped when she saw rani sunaina at the entrance who was looking angry and behind her was sita shooting daggers on them by eyes and kirti who was crying while hugging sita.

mandvi suddenly saw urmila's frozen state , what happen koi bhoot voot dekh liye kya?( did you see any ghost?) said mandvi shaking urmila.

mmm... maa.... maaaa whispered urmi.

what maa is ghost said mandvi and laughed loudly getting very hard ear twisting in response from sunaina.

Aaaaaaa ahaaaa badi maaaaaaaaaaa said mandvi in pain.

maa is ghost to you said sunaina.

no no maa urmi  haan that chudail said me ki in anger maa lookes like ghost said mandvi .

sunaina saw towards urmila , maa whatch me I me your innocent little baby can say that maa? how can you trust her maa? you broke my heart said urmi showing her round big eyes to sunaina 

sunaina was about to melt but,

maa she is fooling you by her puppy eyes said sita. 

urmi looked at sita with those eyes but sita glare at her in response.

why did you both scared her said sunaina . 

maa that was of urmi's plan to apply paint on us and scared kirti.

sunaina looked at kirti and urmi looked down biting her lower lip.

you rakshshi you are cheater said urmi before pulling mandvi's braid.

you both will not get dinner said sunaina in anger and left from there.

didi why did you called maa said urmi to sita.

because you both are doing too much mischief now a days.

yesterday you stick chewing gum in vaishali's hair, before that in bathroom you replace shatanand ji's dhoti with choti maa's saree and before that you cut mandvi's hair said sita in flow and at the last line she bit her tough and urmi widen her eyes. 

what you cut my hair rakshshi yelled mandvi.

that's why my on braid is small and one is big I thought it would because of not combing hair perfectly buy you urmi kahin ki I will eat you alive.

I said naa didi she is rakshshi watch now she said she will eat me alive said urmi before running from there in full speed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maa tomorrow bua ji is coming asked sita at which sunaina nodded.

maa I don't like bua she always show off her daughter said kirti making funny face.

at which every one laughed.

BUA IS DOOR KI BHEN OF JANAK JI AND KUSHDHWAJ JI AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE SITA BECAUSE SHE IS ADOPTED, URMI BECAUSE SHE IS BOLD ,MANDVI BECAUSE SHE REPLY BACK AND KIRTI BECAUSE IN INNOCENCE KIRTI SAY'S THE TRUTH ON HER FACE INFACT SHE DOES NOT LIKE ANYONE AND NO ONE IN VIDEHA LIKE HER

HOW IS THE CHAPTER LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEW.

AND DO YOU WANT 21ST CENTURAY LAKSHMILA STORY ?

KSHEER SAGAR AND SHESHNAAG'S STORY?

PLEASE TELL ME.

I KNOW CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT NEXT ONE WOULD BE LONG