BIDAI

Please do votes, comments and follow me 🥺

Happy reading 💝

Sita, urmila, Mandavi and Shrutkirti were sitting in their parents room , cherishing last few moments in mithila .

From their parents to teachers and friends, all were present their.

"Sita! After us you are the mother of three of them , always protect them and guide them to rightness " said queen sunaina looking at her daughters who were lying down in their father's lap. King Janak was patting heads of his daughters.

" And you all, always respect and obey sita " she warned her three daughters.

" Badi maa, don't send us away, how will we live without you all, without badimaa's scolding, without tatsree's protection, without the teachings of mata Gargi , without our friends, plants and animals! Shrutkirti burst into cries hugging her father. Kushdhwaj tighten his hold on his daughter.

" Why only we girls have to leave? Why can't boys leave their families and live with us ? Mandavi said getting up from her mother 's lap.

" Manu, bete bhagya se miltey hai or betiya saubhagya se, ( one gets son with luck but daughters with extream luck) because they are Lakshmi ! They bring happiness, joy , divinity, spirituality, sacredness and prosperity wherever the go. This ritual of  bidai started so that both the  families,  the one who have daughters and the one who doesn't can get the love of daughters ! Even parvatraj Himalay too had to give his Parvati to mahadev and samudra dev too had to give his samudratanya to Naryana .

Maa Parvati made shiv , mahadev from rudra and maa Lakshmi made vishu , Narayan! Just like them my daughters I know, sita will made ram, maryada purushottam ram form rajkumar ram and urmila will make lakshman, kartavyanishth lakshman from krodhi lakhan , mandavi and shrutkirti too will help their husbands in their dharm but just remember wherever you go  , from your behaviour and discipline people will judge your upbringing , your parents and place ,  my daughters! Always take mithila's name , your parents ' name and my name to new heights . I know you four are extraordinary and you all will  make whole woman community prouded " said mata Gargi hugging four girls close to her heart.

Maa, thankyou so much for bringing the best out of us , I don't know in future we would become inspiration for people or not but I want this world to always remember that you are our inspiration , said urmila to her most favourite teacher .

It's time for bidai, said queen chandrabhaga getting up ,, wiping her tears.

*******

King Janak was standing in his balcony staring  at the crowd getting ready for bidai.

Four palkies  decorated with flowers and gold were there.

King Dashrath along with his sons came to take away his daughters from him.

He kept on delaying the bidai ceremony of his daughters but it has been enough time.  one day or other he has to do this .

he was asking himself to become strong enough to see the departure of his lifelines.

" Maharaj! " Queen Sunaina placed her hand on his shoulder , King tried to wipe  his tears seeing her presence.

" You can not hide your feelings from me " she whispered placing her head on his chest.

" It has been long time since King Dashrath is staying in Mithila, we know we have to send them away one day, we should be happy that they are going in raghukul " said queen.

"  I know but seeing my daughters going away from me is hollowing me from inside,  all my knowledge of Vedas and shastras flew away , I am not a Raj Rishi right now I am just a father.  I am Mithilesh of my Maithili,  I am videha of my vaidehi , I am just Janak to my Jankis "