DEPARTURE

Urmila! Urmila! Urmi where are you said sita coming towards urmila's room. Where Urmi had fallen asleep due to crying.

Urmi wake up said sita carresing her head . Urmi woke up the light sleeper she is unlike her future husbando.

Didi what happened whispered Urmila.

You tell me what happened to you asked sita.                                 

Nothing didi stammered Urmila.
You can not lie to me dear said sita then Urmila narrated whole incident to her.

Didi I was just playing a prank and he reacted that much said urmi.

Maybe he would have been already hurt . You should not play with others sentiments. They all are leaving today and I want you to apologize lakshman said sita making urmila understand.

**********

Bhaiya where is prince? asked Urmila.

Which prince? Asked ram with mischievous eyes.

Your younger brother said urmi.

Bharat ? Asked ram.
No , younger to him replied Urmila.
Shatrughan ? Asked ram.
No replied Urmi.

Uffoo bhaiya , elder to him and younger to you and bharat bhaiya said urmi .

Oh! You are talking about lakshman said ram.

Yes said Urmila.
Why asked ram then she told every thing to him.

And that's why I want to apologize to him said urmi showing her big puppy eyes.

He is in room said ram with assuring smile at which Urmila smiled back before going from there.

***********

Urmi entered in room and noticed he was asleep . She observed him, his eyes were close but cheeks were tears stricken due to crying which hurt urmi so much. He was sleeping on his stomach with open mouth , massed up hair like always . He was hugging his pillow and comforter covered him till waist . He was only wearing dhoti.

Ummm price said Urmila.
No response.
Price lakshman.
No response.
How should I say sorry thought urmi and then she noticed a pen and paper. There she write down her thoughts and put it near his pillow with a red rose as a token of sorry.

She then went from there but not before staring at him for sometime and here laksh opened his eyes. Yes, he was awake and was pretending to sleep. He got up from laying position and quickly unfolded the letter which urmi has written for him.

"Prince,
        I am really sorry . But, believe me I didn't mean to play with your emotions . I am not like people for whom others emotions doesn't matter. Believe me . I did not mean to hurt you but ended up doing it. Please forgive me and for earlier behaviour also during gurukul when I bite you and thankyou for saving me that night from trishanku .
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🙏🏻

Urmila"

Laksh read latter with a smile on his lips . He picked the rose and kissed it . While looking at letter like a teenage lover (he is teenager lover😁😁😁)

**********
IT was time for their departure and mithila's family biding them good by to them. Ram, bharat and Shatrughan were busy with their respective partners and here laksh was trying hard to find Urmila but she was not present there.

Urmi already said good by to them before laksh came and now she was standing in balcony of her room from where she was looking at laksh who was trying to find her.

Now, give us permission to leave said dashrath joining his hands I front of king janak. They both hugged each other.

Three brothers were looking at three sisters with sadden eyes because they are going to separate from each other and here our laksh was still trying to find his enchantress.

Come on children said kaushlya and they calimed on their chariot . Just then, laksh's eyes caught hers . Who was trying to hide herself from him but, at last their eyes met and every thing around them went blur other then each - other's eyes.

Soon chariots left from there  but urmi was still looking at it . The only confusion which was going in her mind was that whether her apologize is accepted or not?

How was it?
This is last update of my lakshmilaayan's balkand.
and yuhoooo I have completed balkand 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊😻😻.
Now tell me was it unique?
Did you all liked it ?
Tell me fast - fast.