FUN (ANSWERS)

Aap itne cute kyun ho? ( why are you so cute?)  

Main paida hi cute hua tha *winks at you ( I was born cute).

Urmila se first time milke kesa laga? (how you felt after meeting urmila for the first time)

jiya dhadak, dhadak, jiya dhadak, dhadak, jiya dhadak, dhadak, jaye. ( my heart beats were running marathon).

urmila se pyaar kyun hai? ( why do you love urmila?)

I don't want peace in my life I want problems * joking,

                                                                                                  why I love her that is unknow to me also because I was the one took vow to be celibate throughout my life but I just looked at her and war between my mind and heart started and at the end my heart won.

Angry kyu hote ho? ( why are you short tempered ?)

Isn't my anger hot ?

Bharat ko kyun satate ho? ( why do you trouble bharat?)

I can not trouble ram bhaiya , shatru will play pranks back on me and the last option is bhartu bhaiya. ( bhaiya- elder brother)

 Urmila ki konsi quality pasand hai? ( which quality of urmila do you like?)

ask which quality of mila I don't like and answer is none, I like not like but love each and every quality of my mila . her beauty, her physical features , her long hair, her deep eyes , her carefree nature, her  brave and sarcasm full talks , her skills every thing I love about her.

will you marry me lakshu? 

eye brow raised , should I ? mila will kill me also along with you.

@Apukar 

will you marry me?

line toh kashmir se kanyakumari tak lagi hai. ummm I mean sri lanka too. ( line is from kashmir to kanyakumari including srilanka)

what made urmila different from other girls that you fell in love with her?

she accepted me as I am, she never ask to change me and also she is like me and also  very impotent  she respect and love my mother like I does.

what was your first thought on mithila sisters?

in tretayug where girls are not allow to go out from their house, these four girls are well educated, well behaved and can defend themselves . they were daughters of the great scholar and they proved it. respect huge respect was the first think which I thought  because you all know the gentlemen I am.

What is your most favourite weapon and why?

sword, I love to do sword fight my mila, bow also because mila doesn't know how to use it and I love to teach her the use of bow ( which you all will see in upcoming chapters).

tell me something about your bonding with shatrughan? 

I play pranks on him and like to irritate him a lot which is true but this is also true I love him so much , I can not listen a word against him and only I have right to tease him or play pranks on him. He also have gone through so much like me and maa for being commoner and sons of commoner . every one think that he did not suffer or he has been ignore but he is the one who suffer most because I still knew how his playful and carefree nature turned into a responsible and mature one all of sudden when he came to chitrkoot and believe me It hurt me like hell.

SO THIS WAS GOOD JUST MY TWO READERS ASKED QUESTTION.

BUT, IT'S OKAY.

ARE YOU GUYS SETISFIED BY ANSWERS AND WHO SHOULD BE NEXT?