HALDI CEREMONY

Guys and girls 😂 ,do vote , comments and follow 💖

Today is haldi of our dear brother exclaimed Shatrughan bringing his fists , sides of his head after moving them in circular motion in front of ram like taking evil eye off on ram just like his badi maa does to every family member.

Bharat laughed at his antics , lakshman was drying his hair with the help of cotton towel.

"Prince let me help you ", said shatrughan doing his voice soft like females and sitting on lakshman's lap.

Bhaiya ! Lakshman groan in frustration.

Bhaiya, see him! He was all okay when a girl was holding his hand but now when his own brother wants to sit on his lap , he has problem.

Oh god, what do I do ? Shatrughan started his tantrums looking at upper direction as if talking to God.

Shatru get up, we are already getting late ! Said ram wearing his Angavastra.

Oohhooo, bhaiya is so eager to get married , said Shatru teasing ram.

" Now I will smack your head if you didn't show eagerness in getting up from my lap" said lakshman.

Shatrughan got up from lakshman's lap after placing a loud kiss on his cheek which laksh rubbed to wipe harshly from towel.

Let's go... Said bharat turning towards gate.

*********

Didi, should I wear gold yellow or mustard yellow ? Asked mandvi looking at her dress.

Wear dandelion yellow said kirti grabbing a yellow skirt of another shade for her.

Yup it's good, urmila , what will you wear? Asked mandvi.

Simple yellow skirt I am going to wear with floral jewellery, gosh I would look so good ! She said twirling her hair like a model , mandvi rolled her eyes at her.

Sita didi, you are looking so beautiful . May maa gauri protect you from all the evil eyes said urmila hugging her sister. Mandvi and shrutkirti too joined the hug.

We all will miss you too much didi, how will we leave without you ? Kirti said crying.

This made sita too emotional, " why don't you three come with me to Ayodhya, I do have three handsome and brave brothers in law" said sita.

We don't know about us but urmila is surely coming with you , mandvi teased her. Mila this time ignored her hugging her sita didi tighter.

*******

It was an open hall where bride and groom were seated along with all the relatives and family members.

Even devtas in swarg to gather to see the divine haldi of Lakshmi Narayan.

Sita Ram, dressed in yellow atires were seated on stools.

Lakshman, Bharat and Shatrughan also reached there with smiling face and energetic vibes. But one person was Missing urmila, she was not anywhere at his sight. He roamed his gaze in whole hall but no use.

Where is this silly girl? He whispered to himself.

Hun? Shatru asked coming closer to laksh.

What hun? Laksh asked .

Did you say something? Shatrughan asked.

I think your ears need treatment , I didn't say anything , he completed. Suddenly an enchanting sound of urmila's anklet caught everyone's attention.

There she was , coming towards the hall. Her gaze low, walking carefully. Holding the heavy golden bowl of haldi with both of her hands , all dressed in yellow lehnga and floral yellow- pink jwellery.