Breakfast

TW: Sort of smut?
Mina's POV
  Michael woke Billie and me up with y/n. She was playing her guitar loudly and he was singing awfully. I think it was meant to be my heart will go on, but I'm not sure because it was just that bad.

  Well he regretted doing it when Billie got out of bed, kicked him where it hurts and fell asleep again. I found it funny, as did y/n but Michael did not. He laid on the floor for a good five minutes as y/n quietly played "I can't decide" by scissor sisters. That was really funny because she was trying to do it practically silently but she was still loud.

  Billie woke up and joined in with the words and we all bullied Michael for a little bit before making sure he was OK.

  "I mean, I can never have children again!" He groaned, still laying on the floor.
  "I think you've done enough of that already," Billie laughed.

  "What?" Y/n asked, confused. We forgot to tell her.
  "Well sweetie, I can't get Billie preggo because I don't have a biological cucumber. Michael could get Billie preggers so that's how we did it, sort of like a donor," I explained.
  "So Michael and Mum had adult hugs?" She asked, going pale and backing away from us all.
  "No, we did it with science sweetie," I lied, but she bought it and relaxed.
  "Oh OK, so Mum didn't have adult hugs with Michael?"
  "No,"
  "OK," she grinned.

  "So we got you guys up to go swimming," Michael said, finally getting up.
  "You woke me up for that?" Billie hissed. I held her down from fear she would tear them apart, "IT IS EIGHT AM AND YOU WOKE ME UP FOR THAT?!" She screamed, going fully psycho on him.
  "Heyyyy, shhhhhh, let's get you some breakfast, foetus monster," I shushed her, pulling her close and signing for y/n and Michael to get out quickly.

  Once they left us, I convinced Billie to put on her bikini and then put clothes on over it so we could go and have breakfast. She didn't want to, but I told her I would only put on mine if she did, and in an instant she was ready and sat patiently on the bed waiting for me to change.

  "Breakfast?" I asked, finally dressed.
  "Yeah, I'm starving," she giggled as I kissed her nose.

  Without warning, I picked her up bridal style and ran down the stairs with her in my arms. She was kicking and trying to break free but I wouldn't let her until I put her down at the table.

  "I'm making pancakes," Michael laughed as he watched the scene unfold before him.
  "Pancakes?" Billie said, her full attention on what was being made.
  "Yeah" he grinned. I remembered pancakes were one of Billie's favourite foods.
  "I love pancakes," she said.
  "I know," he smiled, putting a plate in front of the three of us, "does this mean I'm forgiven for earlier?"
  "Yes, you've redeemed yourself," she grinned, wrapping her arms around his waist as he walked away.

  He returned with Nutella, syrup, lemons, sugar and everything else you can put on pancakes.

  We all ate the pancakes in silence and as I was half way through one, I felt Billie's hand on my thigh. I stopped eating and turned red.

  "Mum? You OK?" Y/n asked, looking at me.
  "Yeah, sweetheart, you're looking a little red," my wife frowned as her hand went a little higher up my thigh.
  "Yeah I'm fine," I smiled at y/n, avoiding eye contact with the frisky blonde next to me.

  Billie moved her chair a little closer to me and then her hand was replaced with her leg. I could see her smirking as her hand returned to me, a little higher than before.

  "So Mums, are you coming swimming with us?" Y/n beamed, completely oblivious to the mess going on beneath the table.
  "Yes, sweetie," Billie smiled, sliding her hand up a little higher so that it was right next to where I needed it.

  I was pressed right against the table and Billie was pressed right against me, so no one could see anything that she was doing to me. I was wearing baggy jeans so she could do whatever she wanted without struggle.

  She silently undid my jeans and slid her hand under my bikini. I couldn't help it. I grabbed her wrist and removed it, I couldn't do it any longer, I was going to make a noise and that wasn't going to end well. As I pulled it out, she ran her soaked fingers across my stomach and smiled.

  Once breakfast was finished, we all cleared the table and went down to the river.