Mina x Micheal

Don't lie to me, you're scared of that title! 😈😈

Mina's POV
  Billie was asleep next to me but I was lying awake. I hadn't heard Michael go to bed yet, so I slipped out of bed and out of our room.

  "Michael?" I asked, tapping on his door lightly but there was no answer. I figured he must just be downstairs still so I checked y/n was asleep and descended down to Michael.

  "Hey," I said, finding him on the sofa in the front room.
  "Oh, hey," he smiled at me, putting down his book, "why are you up?" He asked.
  "I couldn't sleep and then I remembered I wanted to talk to you,"
  "Oh God, what have I done now?" He laughed.
  "Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you about before,"
  "OK," I think he understood, because he motioned for me to sit down and i had his full attention.

  "So," I sighed, mentally preparing myself for the conversation I was about to have.
  "So,"
  "Back in the outpost, we you know... why did you do it?" I frowned.
  "I wondered when we would talk about that," he sighed, smiling at me slightly, "I had to find a way to kill you without personally killing you. I was scared you wouldn't come with me back to Billie and I figured the only way would would come would be for me to take you without you knowing.".

  "You... you gave me adult hugs to get me killed?! Why?!" I half whispered/ half yelled.
  "I knew about your relationship and I wasn't sure if you would go back to Bill. I knew y/n would but you were unpredictable. I couldn't think of another way and I couldn't kill you myself because then I wouldn't have been able to bring you back. I could tell you would die, but I also knew I could save you. I just couldn't lose Billie," and then there were tears in his eyes. I knew I shouldn't have done it, but before I knew it, I was wiping his tears and hugging him.

  "I would have come with you. I was with Coco to feel like I had Billie back," I whispered, still holding him, "no matter what happens, I will always go back to Billie, always.".
  "Really?"
  "Yes, really,"

  "So I hurt you for nothing?" He whispered.
  "No, you made sure that you kept a promise, at that point in time, it was the right thing for you to do,"
  "At that point in time, Wilhelmina! Not now!" And then he walked away from me and started to pace the room whilst I sat watching him.

  "You needed me for Billie, and you needed y/n," I reasoned with him and then he stopped and looked at me.
"I don't. Need y/n," he growled. Like actually growled.
"Oh shut up, yes you do. You wouldn't have saved her otherwise,"
"I promised Billie,"
"Cut the crap Michael, you want to be in her life again! You can't stand the fact she grew up without you! You left Carmen alone with her and now you've decided you want her back!".
"I didn't want to leave them but I had no choice, I would've only hurt them," he whispered.

"Well you can change everything now," I said, taking his hands in mine, "you can have that relationship you wanted with her,".
"Will you help me?"
"Oh, of course I will. I owe you for saving Billie, don't I?"
"I guess,"
"Come on, we should go to bed, it late- well early," I laughed.
"Yeah, thanks Wilhelmina,"
"Don't worry about it,"

I laid back down next to my wife and wrapped my arm around her waist, I played with her hair for a while, and thanked someone for her, y/n and Michael. I wondered what I'd be like if y/n hadn't left her phone in Carmen's office that night and if I hadn't gone to see who it was. I didn't like the me I came up with, so I returned to my very not normal, normal life in bed with the woman I love.