Fifteen

It takes Jin some time to lift his shirt over his head. He then attempted to fold it once it was over his head, when the King grabbed it from him, "you have a thing for folding things?"

"N-no, my king," Jin replied, looking to the ground where Jungkook had tossed his shirt.

"Pants, take them off, now."

His fingers find their way to the waist of his pants, and he hooks them there. His eyes, however, were glued to the shirt lying on the ground. "Can you just put it up for me?" he questioned, looking towards the King.

"Excuse me?"

"My shirt, please can you, I mean, can I put it up, please? I'll remove my pants, but please, I need to put them in the laundry basket. Seeing them on the floor bothers me."

The shocked Jungkook stared at Jin in disbelief; "Are you doing that to ruin the mood here?"

"What mood, my King?"

Angry Jungkook walked towards the bedroom door, "come inside after you have undressed because if I listen to anything more you say, I will hurt you again and do not make it, so I have to come to get you.".

"Okay," Jin whispered.

When Jin saw the King disappear from his sight completely, he released a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding in. Taking a step towards his shirt, he picked it up and gently slid his hand over it, smoothing out the wrinkles he could see as he folded it neatly. "Why did he have to put it on the floor?"

Standing straight, he reached for the button on his pants, murmuring, "He shouldn't put me through this while I am expecting. What if something were to happen to the baby?" In his attempt to recall his schooling, Jin thought to himself, "They didn't teach me anything about this. I'll ask the doctor when I see her next time. She's nice." While he took his pants off, he agreed on his plans to talk to the doctor.

After folding his pants neatly, he picked up his shirt, laying the pants first, followed by his shirt. He paused for a moment before sliding his underwear down his legs, an expression of utter disbelief flowing over his face. "How can he expect to want to do something like this, at a time like this?"

"Seokjin-"

"I am coming, my King." Jin tried to hurry up by folding up his underwear and lifting his shirt to place it between his pants and shirt. With his hands on them, he puts them to the side of the chair as he reminds himself he has to take them into the laundry once the King has left the room.

He looks at himself and looks down at his stomach while wrapping his arms around himself, slowly walking toward the bedroom. He scanned the surroundings as he walked; the new place he had been given was a lot bigger than the one he originally occupied. Nearing the bedroom, he breathes deeply and enters, eyes widening at the sight of the King.

Jin caught the King's eye as the King lay naked on the bed, stroking his cock with his hand. In recalling that first time he was with the King, Jin's heart pounded faster at seeing this.

Jin was called forward by the King, motioning with his free hand for him to come over.

Jin remained frozen in place for a moment before he willed himself forward with his arms around his waist. Upon reaching the bedside, he looked in every direction except at the King. "If your feet reacted as quickly as your mouth during rude remarks, that would be charming."

Jin stared at the walls as he stood by the bedside, unable to respond to the King's words. In keeping his gaze away from the King, he eliminated the possibility of seeing him naked.

"Get in bed with me and straddle my lap."

His eyes widened, and he turned to face the King, "my King I-"