Chapter 4: Bed Time

Hidan:

The night has come and exhaustion sets in. Your eyes droop as your mind demands sleep. In your arms is a chicken that you decided to name Jashin. He slept happily in your arms as you carried him.

The day is over and you arrive at the bedroom. As soon as you open the door, a burst of cold air hits you like a wall of ice. Even Jashin woke up and cuddled closer to your chest. There was two beds, on on each side of the room. The right had dark symbols everywhere, and it wasn't hard to know it was Hidan's. The left side was very plain and in need of decoration.

Seeing no jashinist around, you rake the liberty of getting some pajamas on. There was a dresser full of women clothing. You chose a black T-shirt that was a size too big and a pair of fuzzy black pants with skulls and a symbol covering it. You look up at Hidan's side and realised the symbol was the same as the ones on your pants.

Eh, who cares? I'm nothing like him anyways.

You turn to the chicken staring at you and say, "What do ya think Jashin?" He banks in approval. "I'll be back. I need to go brush my teeth."

You enter the bedroom's bathroom and begin to brush your teeth. After a couple of minutes of brushing, you rinse your mouth. It was then that a flurry of bawking and Hidan's screams were heard coming from the bedroom. You open the door as you watch Jashin flapping and pecking Hidan's head. You held back your laughter knowing you would get yelled at it you let it out.

"You f***ing piece of s***! I'll kill you!" Hidan yells. He notices you watching and screams, "Ya b****! Get this thing off me!"

You grab Jashin and calm him down. You set him down on your bed as he continued to glare at Hidan.

"Why is that in here" Hidan points at Jashin. Unfortunately, his finger was too close and was bitten. He cursed and glared back at the angry chicken.

"He's my pet," you say bluntly.

"Get him out!" He growls.

"No!" You say childishly.

He would argue back but he knew there was no way to get you to listen to him. He noticed your pajamas and thoughts ran through his mind. A blush began to form on his pale cheeks. A question mark hovers over your head. He was so distracted by his thoughts that he didn't realise you crawled into bed with Jashin.

Once he did realise it, he laid I'm bed as well. The lights turned off. You felt like you were being stared at, but that wasn't the only issue. You were so cold even with the thick blanket over you and a chicken at your side.

Why is it so f****ing cold!?

A sudden movement was heard and your bed moved. You realised that Hidan was crawling in your bed!

"What are you—" before you could finish, Hidan had his arms around you and pulled to his chest.

"I can hear you shivering. The heater is broken so just deal with it. Or would you rather freeze?" He said sleepily.

You can feel your face blush. You smile and say, "Fine, and thank you." You could hear him make a "tch" sound. Jashin wasn't too happy but cuddled up next to you staying nice and warm.

Deidara:

The day was finally over and it was time to go to bed. You remember the room very well. There was two beds. One for you and the other for Deidara. You couldn't wait to get in your bed.

I'm so tired!

You yawn in exhaustion and put a smile on your face. A thought came to mind.