Chapter 9: Akatsuki POV

Hidan:

She's so f***ing sexy! Sure, she pissed me off at first, but her body and beauty distracts me. I wanna f*** her everywhere. In the room, living room, kitchen, bathroom...basically anywhere.

But how? How can I to get her attention on me and nobody else. I don't even know why she hasn't fallen for me yet. I know, it's pretty shocking. I mean look at me! I'm f***ing hot!

Her (e/c) eyes hypnotize me, her (h/l) (h/c) hair is so soft, her lips seem to call for mine, and...s***! I'm getting a f***ing boner!

If she doesn't realise what she is doing to me soon, I may pounce on her. Ill make her mine. Too many guys are after her so I will have to take action soon. Jashin please help me in this time of need and with my boner!

"Bawk"

My f***ing God, it's him, ah, I mean her!!! Stupid chicken! Glaring at me!?

"Ya f***ing piece of s***!" I attempt to grab the stupid bird but it decided run, "Get the f*** back over here!" A miracle has happened. Its neck was in my grasp. I squeeze, ready for it's life to disappear, but then it hit me. If I kill it, I'll never be able to claim (y/n).

As I was about to let go, WAM! A pain surged through my head. I turn ready to kill whoever hit me, but then I held back. The one who hit me was (y/n) and she fricken hit me with a frying pan. She picken up the dumb chicken whispering sweet words to it. Why couldn't that be me?

"WHAT THE H*** WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled.

WAM! She hit me with the frying pan again.

"DON'T YOU F***ING DARE TOUCH HASHIN AGAIN!" SHE yelled and walked off. And I swear, that chicken was smirken at me! Whatever! Anyways, she's sexy when she's angry.
Deidara:

She's a piece of art...that's how I can simply deacride her. Her curves, (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and...basically everything was perfect! All I want to do is make her mine, but she's...thick headed! She doesn't understand! Or it could be I'm not making myself clear.

She's practicing with sculpting with clay at the moment. I can't but notice how she works the clay. Her hands gently glide against it. Once in a while there would be a bit of roughness. Gliding up and down...the clay turns into a cilender. She dips her hand in some water to keep it moist so it won't dry out and be easy to work with.

Oh, (y/n), no need to do that. My dick will be moistened just by you...WAIT!!! What the f*** am I thinking!? If she knew what was going through my mind...ugh!

"Master," I looked up and met two (e/c) orbs. She had a sad expression on her face. A bit of blush brushed her cheeks. "You seem upset. Is it because of me?"

Cuteness level has overflowed. Blood started spewing from my nose. (Y/n) starts the freak out and try to help, but then I realised something...I still have a boner.

Damn my stupid dirty thoughts. I scream and run off before (y/n) can see the sun rise in my pants. Forgive me (y/n)!

Kisame:

Wet droplets drip from the tip of hair strands. The hair is shaken and wiped by a towel. Beauty hums fill my ears. Standing before me is a mermaid of my dreams. I can't help but grin at the fine piece of meat in front of me.

(Y/n) has just gotten out of the shower. Saying her name is so sweet. Its like candy on the tip of my tongue. I love everything about her. She is so sexy. Those curves. Her a**. All I want is to touch it all and take a nibble of her. I want to devour her, but I know I can't. Not yet at least. I need to lead her to me. Gotta get the right bait to hook her on my line.