LEMON: ZETSU

Once you woke up, you immediately sprung up as the memories of last night flooded you mind. Your face was flushed from embarrassment. How could you have gotten so erotic and confident to do such an act. Not only that, but...

'HE CAN F***ING GROW TWO COCKS??'

Even the mere fact that he played along with the actions that you took put you in shock. You were not sure what would happen. All you knew though was the fact that you did not hate it. Even thinking back to last night has brought you back to an aroused state. Your mind began to be filled with indecent thoughts of what else he could do to you. Your womanhood began to soak your panties as the juices began to flow from your own excitement.

"My, my what a sweet smell~"

You recognized the voice to be from black Zetsu. 

"W-What? I don't know what you're tal-"

Your body was suddenly pinned down as Zetsu's body overlapped yours. The look in his eyes are filled with hunger. Not just any hunger, lust. He wanted you. It was already a struggle to hold back fromt he sight of your body, but the scent your juices broke all his senses of composure. 

"I can smell your sweet arousal...attracting me~" 

You didn't know what to say; after all, it wasn't a lie. As close as he got, your body reacted. It wants his touch. There was no point in hiding. No point in holding back. You blushed as you prepared for your next act, unsure of how the outcome will lay out. Your arms wrap around him.

"I don't think I got enough nourishment~" Your eyes met, and he could see eyes pleading for him to just take you. And so, he did.

He ripped off any piece of cloth that dare to cover your skin. He unclothed himself of his own garments. His member rose to its fullest state, ready to embrace, to deflower the maiden blooming in front of him. It is time to pollinate this rare flower. With one single, rough thrust, his member penetrates your womanhood. Blood trickles down, and tears fall as the pain filled you. Zetsu gently caresses your hips to sooth you. He doesn't move. He waits for the signal. You gave him nod. 

It started off with slow gentle thrusts. And with each movement, moans escape from your mouth. This pleasurable sensation has taken over your body, causing you to want more.

"Faster~"

Zetsu doesn't say anything, he uses his body to speak. He pulled back, roughly slamming himself back into. The thrusts were now at an inhuman pace. You began to see spots as it became unbearable, yet you didn't want it to stop. Your insides tightened as his pace became sloppy. It as clear that both of you are reaching your limits.

It was only mere moments later that with a final, deep thrust, both of your came. Your insides are filled with his seeds which proceeded to overflow. He pulls out, placing a sweet kiss upon your forehead then on your lips.

"Let us clean up in the pond~"

You nodded, but your body is weak. Zetsu took notice, and proceeded to pick you up then carry you to the pond.