When you're drunk (Half lemon)

It all starts the same for all characters!!!!!!

The Akatsuki decided to hold a small party in celebration of a success with a very important mission. Although you never drank alcohol before, you decided to give it a shot.

One drink couldn't hurt...

One hour later.....

Hidan

You were stumbling all over and laughing over the littlest things. Hidan laughed at you as you fell down. As he chugged down his beer, he noticed something wrong with you. You stopped laughing, your face was red, begging eyes, breath was heavy, and down on your hands and knees. No one seemed to have noticed yet. Hidan hid his boner from seeing your current state. He thought of what might happen with all these men around.

He approached you and threw you over his shoulder. One member asked where the two of you were going and Hidan told them to fuck off and to mind their own business. 

Hidan mumbled to himself, "Great, another night masturbating all because of her..."

When both of you made it to the room, Hidan slammed the door and placed you on the bed. But as he was about to stand straight up and walk out to take care of himself, Hidan was pulled onto the bed. He was shocked and confused as he looked at you on your knees with your hands spreading his legs while he sat up.

"Hey...what the fuck ya doin' ya drunk bitch?" Hidan tried to sound tough, but this current position has him firing up inside.

"Master, I am supposed to take care of you," you look at him seductively as you like the outside of his pants where his hard member started to throb. You added on, "You seemed upset about masturbating......so why don't I help?"

"Bitch don't start somethin' you ca....!" He moan as you nibbled on pants.

It looked like his member was about to burst right out so you unzipped his pants to release his raging demon. Your eyes widen at its size. It was so large and thick, but it shocked Hidan when he saw you beginning to lick your lips.

"My my master you're a big one!" You praised.

Before he could say anything, again, you started to swirl your tongue around the tip. The tip of your tongue pushed at the very tip of his member before trailing it down to the very end. Both of your hands barely fit on his throbbing member. It was silently begging to you. Because of your drunk state, you couldn't hold back. You start to suck as you bobbed your head up and down causing Hidan to moan.

"Damn..." He looks down at you as you look back up at him, "If this is how it's going to be, then I better make the best of it." He gave you this sinister grin, and gripped a handful of hair as he slams his cock down your throat. You started to gag but your started to get used to it. Your womanhood became dripping wet to the point that the wet fluids started to drip on the floor. That didn't go unnoticed for Hidan. He pulled his cock out of your mouth with his hand still yanking your head back. "Ya sure are getting into this."

"Please..." You whimper.

"'Please' what?" Hidan chuckled. The next thing he heard made him lose control. 

"Please let me suck your cock and fill my mouth up with your semen!" You begged.

He rammed his member down your throat rougher than before and thrusted at a quicker pace. You could feel some semen leaking down your throat, his pace started to become irregular. With one last thrust, he shoved his whole cock down your throat as he shot his cum into your stomach. You swallowed it all before he pulled out.

Hidan stared at the ceiling, realizing what just happened. He looked back at you to see you completely passed out with your head resting on his knee. He picked you up and tucked you into bed before he laid right next to you.