Halloween Special!

Hidan:

Night time has come and children dressed up to scare away the evil spirits have come out. Door to door they knock and raise their bags. When the doors open, they yell out "trick or treat!". Yes, it is halloween.

Where are you this fine night? Surprisingly, at a halloween party. Party are supposed to be fun, right? Drinks all around, candy, and fun games. But what do you see? A DJ, grinding, and too much skin. Your face was redder then the red lights that lit all the rooms.

Damn it Hidan. Why the hell did you be in me here!?

A girl drags a man by a tie, pulls him in, and grinds her body against his visible tent in his pants. She is rewarded with a moan that slipped through his lips. They continue on up the stairway where the bedrooms are located.

That's why...

You let out a sigh and slump in the comfy couch as you try to tolerate everything. It seemed that you were only one who wasn't wearing a costume; although, your maid uniform can be looked at it as one.

Suddenly, you felt movement beside you. Someone has sat down with you, next to you, in close range.

"Hey," a smooth voice says in your ear.

You turn to see a handsome young man dresses up as a vampire. He shined a fanged smile at you. You keep silent and only stared. He giggles, "Haven't see you before. My name is Matt," he trails off a bit as he looks at his surroundings, "it seems that your not with anyone so how about we go upstairs and get to know each o-," a blade pressed up against his neck stops him before he could finish his sentence.

Hidan holds his scyth against Matt's neck and makes his way to you. His free hand grips your wrist and Yanks you into him. He the wraps his arm around you. Matt's body shakes in fear of the scyth decapitating him. Hidan glares down at him with anger.

"Tch," Hidan snarls, "She belongs to me! Watch what you touch bastard! Scram!" Without hesitation nor a word, Matt leaves.

Hidan held you close and looks down at you, "You're not leaving my side tonight. I won't let anyone take my eye candy away from me!"

You blush at his last sentence, but didn't complain. A thought ran across your mind that made you smile and cuddle up against him, and you didn't notice him blushing and trying to hide his smarta** grin.

He's cute when he's jealous, and manly at the sane time even though he can be a b**** at times.

Deidara:

Pein wanted you to hand out candy like any normal house would. It is Halloween day and you enjoyed this time of the year. It is fascinating seeing the different children in a variety of costumes. But why would Pein want you to do this? You list the facts in your head.

One, I'm normal. Two, everyone is scary. And three, the main reason, that way no one knows that this is the Akatsuki base.

It seemed that it would be like any other Halloween night, but then an interesting situation happen that you knew all too well.

Deidara dressed in normal clothing and sat beside you outside as you hand out candy.

"Nice Halloween spirit," you said sarcastically.

He replied, "I didn't expect to be celebrating this holiday.

"I didn't either," you lean back into the chair. A grin forms on Deidara's face as he smartly remarks, "You don't even have yo try with that uniform on." You responded with a, "hmph!'

As you two tease each other, two men approuched you and Deidara. The first man speaks up while looking at you, "Hey, baby, wanna go hang out?"

You we're about to turn him down until Deidara stood in front of him and have him a demonic glare. He looks at the man straight in the eyes, "Get the f*** away from her. Who said you could look at what's mine? She belongs to me!" He snarled.