Chapter 7: Paper Girl!

Hidan:

You have been Sitting around doing nothing while Hidan decided to go off and probably make more sacrifices. The silence made the situation even worse. The boredom overtaking was torture.

I can't believe I'm thinking this, but I wish Hidan was here.

You realised then that there was something missing.

Where's Jashin?

Squaking came from the living room area.

There he is...wait it's a she! Forgot...

Walk to the sound of her bawk. When you looked at the the place, your eyes became wide. Paper is everywhere. It was strange. There was no paper in through living room but in the offices.

Jashin was dancing around the paper in shock.

"What's wrong Jashin? Did you do this?" You spoke and picked up the chicken who was drowning in sorrow. You set her down on the couch. Then you went to start cleaning up...but the paper began to move.

What the h***!?

You fell to the floor, unable to move from shock, and paper started to take form of a human. Soon the figure became clear. Other was a young girl just like you with a flower in her blue hair. She wore an Akatsuki robe.

There's a girl??? Yesssss!

But from the look in her eyes, you thought of yourself as a mouse in the sight of a starving owl. Fear began to form as she stepped closer.

"You are the new member?" She asked.

You stuttered, "W-well, I'm more of a maid than a member. A hostage added into that too."

She suddenly lunged at you.

This is the end!!!

Thinking death was about to embrace you, you never expected a warm pair of arms to wrap around you. When you two looked eye to eye, her intimidation became serene. Joy overtook the other girl.

"Finally! Do you know how long I've waited for another girl to join!?" She said in relief. You were so confused and shocked that your eyes were swirling. "Oh, I'm sorry! I should introduce myself." She stands up and holds out her hand, "My name is Konan!"

You take her hand and she helps you up. You scratch your head and look at the living room that is now clean again.

"What happened?" You ask.

Konan laughs, "That chicken over there must of thought I was some sort of intruder and lunged at me. I quickly dispersed into paper, and I do believe he is scare s***less." Both of you look at the once scared chicken who is now relieved.

You two laugh together. It was a wonderful moment, till a certain jashinist comes crashing in.

Hidan sees Konan and yells, "F***! B**** number one is here! And seems to me b**** number two is being best buds with her too! I command you to come here!" He began to tap his foot.

You went to walk up to him to give him a piece of your mind till shivers went down your spine. Looking at Konan, a dark aura flowed out. She glares at Hidan.

"What's wrong b**** number one? Mad?" Hidan laughs insanely. But then, he sensed danger. Sweat drops as he notices a new form of Konan. He has seen her mad before, but this was new. It was bigger and darker. Power on full.

"How dare you...CALL HER A B****!" Konan yelled and stormed after the dashing Hidan.

She's mad about that?