LEMON: HIDAN

**WARNING!!!! LEMONS ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! IT IS WHEN TWO PEOPLE DO THE NASTY THAT LEADS TO THE BIRTH OF WRINKLY, TINY HUMANS (OR MUTANTS)**

Hidan

You woke up in confusion. As you lay on the bed, you begin to ponder about what happened last night. While it did take some time, your face began to go into a deep shade of red as you recall your unholy actions last night with Hidan. Out of all the Akatsuki members, it was with the one that not only pisses you off, but who also has stolen your heart. 

A sudden movement was made beside you. Taking in a deep breath you slowly look over and find Hidan staring at you...very strangely. His eyes made you shiver, almost exotically. 

"W-What are you looking at bitch!?" You spoke up.

Another shiver ran down your spine as he suddenly got a giant grin on his face. You could see it now. Those eyes. Filled with lust they gazed at you. Within a blink of an eye, you were held down. The lustful eyes began to travel along your body. He finally lowers his hovering body to whisper in your ear.

With no hesitation, Hidan spoke seductively, "Looking at the body that shall be mine."

Before you could respond, Hidan ripped all the clothing on your body to expose your bare skin. Baring his teeth, he growls as his groan rubs against you. With deep sexual hunger, his mouth began to attack your breasts. The moment he bit onto your nipple, a shiver ran down your spine. Your back began to arch as one hand massaged and pinched your nipple while the other was taken over by his swirling tongue and pinching teeth. It was strange. Those teeth that you though would bring pain, is more pleasurable than you ever imagined. Not only that, he wasn't rough. It was quite gentle. 

Hidan began to lose control but he continued to hold on. He began laying kisses. He started with a passionate kiss on the lips then little pecks until he made it to your womanhood. As he was about to get a taste, you whimpered in embarrassment. 

"N-No..." You quivered.

He sits up and presses his hard member against your lower body, making you uncontrollably let out a moan, "You sure? Because something tells me otherwise," he began to rub a little bit rougher, "I can feel you soaking through onto my cock." He steals a kiss once again then says the one phrase you never imagined hearing from his mouth, "I've already decided to make you mine. You've made me love you, and I won't allow you to run away. Jashin has truly gifted me with a fine woman to keep by my side."

You went completely silent and began to cry. Hidan was stunned and began to panic a bit, "Why ya cryin'!? I promise not to tease you so much. I'll even stop calling you a cunt and a bitch. Maybe you want me to-"

"NO!" you yelled, causing Hidan to go silent. He waited to hear what you had to say, You don't have to, because that why I fell in love with you!"

Hidan's eyes went wide, and that is when he lost it. He immediately went down and began slipping his tongue within your cavern. Swirling inside, making you moan out of control. Your womanhood became a flood as saliva and cum began to poor out. His tongue slithered out, sending a chill of coldness against your womanhood. Then you suddenly felt a little poke. Looking down, Hidan's large member awaited at the entrance. It frightened you a bit.

Hidan noticed the fear in your eyes so he bent down and laid a kisses upon your forehead, cheek, and lips. He looked straight into your eyes, "Don't worry, I will go slow." With such a small phrase, your fears went away. You nod, giving him approval to continue.

As you lay on your back, you could feel a sharp pain as he enters. It slowly slipped in until it could go no further. Blood trickled down. Hidan did not wait a minute to move. As his member began to go back and forth, it increased its speed. The pain was replaced with pleasure and fit of moans filled the room. Your bodies began to tangle up as he went from kissing while ramming into you to sucking and nibbling on your breasts as he traveled inside you.

He could feel the tip of his dick slamming inside your uterus. The tightness was overwhelming. He quickly pulled out to your disappointment, but to only put you onto your hands knees then shove his cock back inside. His hand grabbed a fist full of hair as he began to tug on it while shoving hardly inside. His roughness began irregular. Hidan began to pant as his pace quickened. There was no doubt about what was coming next.

With a few more thrusts he went almost all the back and went completely back inside, all the way to the rim as he released his white substance inside your uterus. You could feel your insides filling up completely to the point when it began to drip outside. As he pulled out, the cum began to squirt out while you lay your head against the bed and hips high. Your body was exhausted to the point where you didn't have the energy to move.

Hidan picked you up and carried you to the bathroom. As he helped wash your body, your eyes met. He gave you a toothy grin, "You're mine. Got it?"

You giggle, "Love you too bastard." 

HIdan blushed and made a "tch" sound, but finished cleaning you up and sitting you on the bed. You two noticed the blood spot on the bed. 

"We should probably take off the sheets," you suggested. Hidan nodded. But before he could remove them, there was a sound he did not want to hear.

"Bawk," Jashin strutted into the room only to see his beloved savior with blood by her crotch, and a demonic male. Jashin's body began to shake as she realised what happened to her beloved goddess.

You tilt your head in condusion, "Jashin, what's wrong?"

Hidan began to tip toe away as he saw the flames of revenge fueling with the chicken's eyes, "Stay back you s-stupid piece of l-living m-m-meat!"

Jashin lunged at HIdan, "BAAAAWWWKKKK!!!" Hidan screamed as he ran out of the room and around the base butt naked. Every member unfortunately witnessed as Hidans dick began to fling around. To make things worse, Hidan bumped into Kakuzu, fiercely. Money went flying everywhere. Kakuzu began to curse at him but then found a terrible scene. A dollar bill stuck to Hidan's filthy limp dick. 

"I WILL DECAPITATE YOU!" Kakuzu exclaimed.

Now Hidan ran around with a pissed off chicken and another immortal man ready to cut him up and stitch things where they do not belong.