The Beach

***A/N THIS IS THE SCENERIO: THE AKATSUKI DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK BY GOING TO THE BEACH. YOU ARE WITH YOUR CHOSEN MASTER DURING THIS TIME***

Hidan

It's so beautiful outside! The sun is shining, children are running in the sand, and people swim in the ocean waters. Such a wonderful place to go to take a break!

"God d*** it's hot!" Hidan screams.

Nope, never mind. It's still the same. Just a different surrounding

You start to set up a large umbrella and lay out towels. One of the towels was set out in the sun and the other is under the umbrella. You put the cooler full of cold drinks and snacks underneath the umbrella as well to keep it out of the sun's reach. 

Once you were finished, Hidan immediately  went underneath the umbrella. 

"Why da f*** would Pein choose this s***** place!?" Hidan complains and fans himself. You ignored him and start to pull of your clothing to reveal a skull pattern bikini, "Ohhh, that's why," He whispered to himself. He began to admire your body as he eye raped you. He could feel the excitement rising in him until a certain chicken decided to peck his manhood.

Hidan yelled as he covered his manhood, and then he glares at the chicken that sneakily hid in one of the beach bags. Hidan went up to Jashin and growled low enough for you to not hear, "F*** off b****! The only blow job I want is from (y/n)!"

Jashin and Hidan would of began to fight, but then they heard something unpleasant.

"Hey, sexy. Want me to rub some sunscreen on that body of yours. It would be a shame if it burned underneath the sun instead of pleasure, " the stranger purred to you. He also had a buddy standing behind him with a large grin. 

Before you could respond, another man appeared. It was HIdan, and Jashin stood on top of his head.

The strange men quiver as Hidan glares down on them, "Hey...why you hitting on my woman?" Jashin bawks, "If you don't scram, " he pulls out his scythe, "I might have to cut off your tic tacs, put them on your forehead, and make limp-dick unicorns out of ya!" The men run off in fear. 

"Thank you Hidan. That was..." you were suddenly flung underneath the umbrella.

"You're not leaving my side, " Hidan said in a demanding tone. When you looked at Jashin, you were shocked to realize that even your chicken was agreeing with him.

"What about my towel?" you point to your towel still laying out in the sun.

"F*** your towel!" He lays you on top of him, "I'm your f***ing towel now!"

You were trapped there till it was time to head back to the Akatsuki base.

Deidara

The Akatsuki have arrived with their beach equipment. You helped carry the stuff that is needed on this sunny day at the beach. You were told just to set up your master's stuff along with yours. Deidara helped though so you didn't have to do it by yourself. Once everything was set up, your master laid underneath the large umbrella creating enough shade for both of you. 

His face turned bright red as he saw you starting to get undressed, "W-W-W-What are you doing (y/n)!?!?"

You look back as you are about to pull your tee shirt over your head and giggle, "I'm taking off my clothes. And don't worry, I have my bikini underneath!" You continue to undress yourself until you revealed a bright yellow bikini.

Deidara could feel his nose about to bleed and he whispered for only him to hear, "That doesn't help! Bikini's are the same thing as a bra and underwear!!!"