LEMON: DEIDARA

You wake up from your slumber. Your mind is set into confusion as you struggle to think about yesterday. You turn your body to see that Deidara is not laying next to you like usual. Instead, he sat at his art desk. You notice his eyes were glancing out into the distance. It was as if his mind waz in a different dimension. A sudden thought came to mind. No, a memory...from last night. Your mind went from a tired squint, to large wide eyes. You suddenly rise up in shock.

Deidara was frightened by your sudden movement. In his mind, he begged that you didn't remember a thing from last night. As your eyes met his, he noticed right away how deep red your face has become.

"Y-You remember...didn't you, un?" Deidara asked nervously; although, he knew very well what the answer was. His eyes went wide as tears began to fall from your face. As he prepared to bow and deeply apologize, you interrupted.

You yell in a crying mess, "IM SORRY!!!"
Deidara was confused. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I RAPED YOU LIKE THAT!!!"

Deidara immediately spoke up, "you didn't rape me!! I could've stopped you, and I didn't!"

"Yes, I did! You don't have to make me feel better! You can punish me! I deserve it!" You whimpered as you slumped into the sheets.

"No..." Deidara softly said. You went to argue back but he wouldn't listen to your nonsense, "I consented, so it's not rape. Especially, when it's with the woman I l-love, un," His face goes as red as yours, "I do not deserve to be near you. It is me who took control of you. You were drunk, and I knew you weren't in a clear state of mind. It's best if you move to another room for now. I don't want to end up hurting you if my urges end up making us go further. I'm sorry, that it has to be this way..." Deidara's mouth as sudden covered by your lips.

"Please," Deidara looked at you in shock as you clung to him, "don't make me leave! I don't care if we go all the way! I...love you too!"

Deidara couldn't believe it. He tried to put himself in denial, "You must not have a clear mind right now. I'll escort you to..." You shoved him onto the bed.

"NO!" You ripped his clothes off.

"W-What are you doing!?" Deidara couldn't believe how aggressive you have become.

You began to tear up some more, "I will make you realize that I have a clear mind. I've had plenty of time to clear my head. So, now, I'm going to finish what I started."

Deidara grunted as you moved your hips, grinding against his member which had become hard as you say on top of him. His eyes gazed into yours with lust, "You don't know what you're getting yourself into. Do even know what will happen of we can continue?"

"Hm," you grind your whole body against him to get yours faces just inches away from each other, "I don't know. Why don't you show me?" You became seductive.

Deidara gripped hard onto your hips, "You have one last chance to turn back now. I can't control what can happen next if you don't."

"I'll take the risk," you proclaim.

And with that, you were thrown onto your back as Deidara hovered above you. He grabbed your hips to grind against his member, resulting into a large moan comikng from your mouth. He silences your moans as he begins to shove his tongue into your mouth, exploring every corner. Your tongues intertwine with each other. Deidara can feel a wetness damping his pants. He releases, letting you breath. While he catches his breath, he admires your wet cavern quivering against the tent.

He stopped grinding, causing you to whimper in displeasure. He leans down, taking his tongue, grinding down from your neck to your stomach. Once he reaches your stomach, he makes his way back up. He sat for a moment, each of you staring at each other with sexual lust. Without warning, he takes over your mouth again as one hand grabs your breast, and the other attacks your womanhood. And to add on to this overwhelming pleasurefest, that mouths on his hands did some work on you as well. The hand on your breast sucked, licked, and massaged it. And the other hand had the tongue shoved inside you, exploring every detail inside.

You moan uncontrollably. Your arms wrap around his neck. All this pleasure has you to the point that you might faint. Deidara notices, and stops.

"Please..." Deidara waits with hungry to hear what you wish to say, "more...give me more."

He lost all control. He portioned you on your hands and knees.

"I know this will hurt, I'll be as gentle as possible. So, please, bare with the pain," Deidara shoved himself inside you. You could feel a painful tightness. He held back from going into a fury so that you could adjust.

You could feel how huge he was. His tip all the way against the rim of your insides. Deidara looked at you waiting, not sure whether to move or not. You look back at him and gave him a nod. He let out the beast inside as he began to slam inside you. Every movement he makes, hits your g spot. You cum multiple times. Drool begins to fall from your mouth as you moan uncontrollably. He stops for a second to turn you over onto your back so that you could look at each other. Although, you tried to cover your face in embarrassment.

"No, down hide," he holds your arms above your head, "I want to see you. You're so sexy right now."

You couldn't help but feel more embarrassed, but accepted it. His movements were consistent, but they began to become irregular. His breathing began to go deep. It was obvious that he was close to his releasing point.

Deidara takes one last thrust, shoving himself as far as he can inside you as he shoves his mouth against yours. You could feel a warm sensation filling inside you. Not only that, but the warmth began to leak out and drip from your womanhood. You shiver as you feel him pull out.

As he quickly cleaned himself off, he leaned back on the bed. You make your way to him, sitting on his lap as you face him. He cups your cheeks and gives you a grin.

"What are you grinning about?" You smirk.

He giggled, massaging your sides then roughly bring you forward, and getting your faces close, "You're mine now. And don't think you'll ever be able to run from me, un."

"I don't plan to, " you respond confidently. You bring each other into a deep, sweet kiss, "I love you."

"I love you too," he shoves you back onto your back. You give him a look of confusion, "Ready for round two?"

You wink at him, "Quit wasting time and set your bomb off inside me again."

Both of you continued into a fury of positions as you ignore Sasori yelling next door about the noise.