QUESTIONS and ANSWERS!

I have finished reading all of your beautiful questions! And can I say, you guys are really awesome xD
Anyway! Onwards to the questions!

Owlgirl121 asks:
1.) "Who do you think is bottom in Syndisparklez?"
Welp that was the first question I read and I literally died inside when I saw it xD but I do think Jordan would be the uh...bottom. Although I do enjoy the fanfics where he is on top... I'm so gross *anime sweat drop*

2.) "What other people do you ship on Mianite?"
I ship all the ships. I will read and love any mianite pairing, except for maybe the ones who pair Sonja with anyone except Tucker xD A stronger ship that I live is Ianite and Sparklez, because it's just really adorable.

3.) "Do you think Spark will come?"
Yes, AND HE WILL RULE AGAIN AND OVERTHROW HIS SON! *fist pumps* I really do hope that happens! I would enjoy re writing that xD

4.) "Do you think Helgrind will ever love Ianite again?"
In my opinion, probably not. He worships his uncle too much ;(

5.) "Do you think Tom and Jordan are absolutely positively adorable?"
YES YES YES I DO I DO I DO ITS WHAT KEEPS MY IMAGINATION GOING!

6.) Last one from her, "What team are you?"
I BLEED PURPLE YASSSSSSSS IM ALL ABOUT DAT BALANCE, NO INJUSTICE! *sings like Meghan trainor*

Nalan1234 asks:
1.) "Do you remember the one thing/book that got you into fan fiction writing/reading?"
I sure do! I remember searching the inter webs, tumblr, and wattpad and I just could not for the life of me find an interesting Syndisparklez book.
All I could find was really poorly written one shots and stories that rushed way too much into the whole thing, which I don't really care for.
For example: "I walked to Toms house and knocked on door and he kissed me and I was like ohmigod" that kind of thing xD you can't rush relationships people! It doesn't work that way! I still don't understand why these are popular... I mean they barely have the characters opinions and thoughts, they don't explain anything. It's like everyone is the same character.
But anyway I found a couple I liked but none were chapter books.
So I was like hey I should try to write one, it might get a couple views since it's a chapter book.

Welp. I ended up getting a couple thousand, which still makes me wanna pee my pants when I look at the numbers xD

2.) "Do you have a pet? Guilty pleasure? Otp?"
I have THREE GROUCHY AS THE GARBAGE MONSTER IN SESAME STREET CATS THAT ONLY LOVE ME FOR MY FOOD. But I have one that kinda loves me :3
My guilty pleasure would be very very very smutty fanfics...I can't help but read them xD
I HAVE TOO MANY OTPS GET THEM AWAY *dies*

3.) "Vegan or vegetarian or neither? And do you cuss often?"
I would say I am sorta a vegetarian, I don't like any meat besides bacon, and the kind I get I'm not really sure if it's actually meat or something else xD

I don't cuss often because well...my little family is a group of Christians and we believe it's really disrespectful to use gods name in a disrespectful manor. So I have never ever used a extremely bad word and the word Jesus in the same sentence. And yes, I am a Christian. You may be like "oh she's like against gays and junk."
I'm not.

And I hate that people think this is what Christians represent: snotty stuck up people.

I'm not gonna tell you how to be happy and how to live your life.
That is your decision, and I'm happy for you if you're happy.
I have no negative opinions on any sexuality or gender type, I love you no matter who you are.
That's the way the world should be.
I love god and I love people. If you don't accept me for what I believe in then I shouldn't accept you for what you believe in.
That's harsh but it's tough love man. I'm not gonna shy away from my beliefs and be scared of who I am.
I love my bro up in the sky, he keeps me safe <3

And yeah, I don't cuss ever except for when I'm angry or writing in this book. Lol!

Crazll asked:
1.) "When did you start writing?"
About a year ago when I started putting my emotions into small stories and I found I wasn't actually a sucky writer, so I continued to write stories and junk on here. I even wrote a love story about my boyfriend, and we broke up a month after I wrote it. But I won't delete it because it's like one of the things I'm proudest of writing. I actually do hate my ex's soul, because he got a new girlfriend after we broke up the next day.
I was completely miserable, and he moved on in two minutes. What a jerk huh?

2.) "What got you into writing?"
Welp, my 5th grade writing teacher made us write little stories and stuff in our journals when I was a kid, and one day she basically yelled in my face that I sucked. I wanted to give up for awhile, but then I got a new teacher the next year and she was the greatest inspiration I ever had. She loved my writing and she said she hoped I could become an author someday.
Look at me now Ms. Eldridge! I'm writing gay fan fictions! XD
And a few years later I met another teacher who became an even bigger inspiration and he teaches me today, but next year I won't have him and it makes me very depressed :(

3.) "What was the idea you had that began this book?"
To give people a good story that would give them feels and maybe make them cry a bit. And I've skyrocketed that because of you guys. I love you <3

GalacticPenguin asked:
"Who's your favorite actor?"
JOHNNNNNNNY DEPPPPPPPPPPP
HES MY INSPIRATION! HES FROM KENTUCKY BUT STILL MANAGES TO CHANGE HIS ACCENT xD
But seriously, His mad hatter character was my favorite role of his :D

Tardigradesrule asked:
"Would you ever get a tattoo?"
Yes, I want a tramp stamp of wings and maybe a little heart thing on the side of my ankle <3

Jada12388 asked:
"Why are you so awesome at writing this??? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS TO WATTPAD!!!!"
Well, it takes hardwork and education and dedication. If you don't know the difference between your and you're, then you should learn some more on writing tips before you go and write some stuff you want other people to read, it will make you a fantastic author if you just study and practice a little :D
And remember! All writers were noobs at one point, we weren't born perfect! Keep trying!

LittleMinnesotan asked:
"Who's your favorite character on each team? And who's your favorite wizard?"
Ianite: Sparklez lol.
Mianite: Sonja (her streams are actually pretty funny)
Dianite: Tom...sometimes...when he's not being a big stank turd xD
My favorite wizard IS PHIL SJNDJDHHCBH xD

Last question of the day!

JanetplysMC asked:
"DO YOU THINK SYNDISPARKLEZ IS THE MOST ADORABLE SHIP!?!"
YES, YES I DO! SYNDISPARKLEZ FOR LIFE! Plus I can't ship Andor with Jordan anymore because in a way it's his grandson...my heart. I will still cherish the ship, even though in a way it's kind of incest. XD

Thank you guys for the questions!
Someone Dm'ed me a while back wanting me to post a selfie of myself. I'll post one, but I'm not gonna tell my age cause dats dangerous...but you can sorta already guess I'm in school and I'm a teenager. Lol!
But anyway, I'll post one to the cover of this chapter. I took a selfie the other day and I thought I kind of looked like Martha the Mystic with whitish purple hair...I'm a weirdo
I'll post dat one :D
Thanks guys!
Have a fantastic day! - Lee