Not a chapter i am so sorry

Hey! I just want to apologize once more for not updating. I've been going though a horrible breakup the last few months and I have had no motivation to write I am really sorry about it.

I have started the next chapter and I will try my absolute best to update as soon as I can I've just lost motivation and my writers block isn't help either. Thank you guys for being so patient with me. You guys are the best and I can not believe you've almost put my story at 100k!! I couldn't and still can't believe it! Please help me reach that goal! I am so thankful for all of my fans and readers you are all amazing! I can not thank you enough!

Here's a picture of me and my cat Simba lol for the time being and I did throw in one my absolute favourite songs (Fallin by Why Don't We) for the time being until I publish again and it's not guaranteed to happen anytime soon I'm still healing an...

Here's a picture of me and my cat Simba lol for the time being and I did throw in one my absolute favourite songs (Fallin by Why Don't We) for the time being until I publish again and it's not guaranteed to happen anytime soon I'm still healing and trying to find my motivation, you guys are the best for waiting. Thank you all so much I love all of you!

Ps. Your guys' comments crack me up lol their awesome