[ IV ]

I woke up, still in Gojo's arms. Sunlight shone through the window. I was thinking about waking Gojo up, but I decided not to. For some reason, I wanted to stay like this.

But he ended up waking up anyways. He yawned and wiped the tiredness away from his eyes. "Good morning, Megumi-chan" he greeted me. "Did you have a good sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was okay," I admitted. Even though in all honesty, it was far better than okay. It was so warm and nice.

"Maybe we should sleep together like this every night!" He suggested.

"No way," I scoffed. "You would just end up tiring me out when I'm supposed to be sleeping." But again, to be honest, I did like the idea of cuddling with Gojo at night. I'm really dishonest with myself aren't I? I have a feeling it's going to bite me in the butt one day. 

"Then I guess we have to get up so we can join your sister for breakfast." He got up and peeled the blanket off of him.

Instinctually I said, "Wait, Gojo don't leav-" And then I stopped my words mid-sentence.

Gojo looked at me. "What did you say, Megumi-chan?" He asked. Even though I'm pretty sure he knew what I meant to say.

I huffed. "I didn't say anything," I refused to admit my words.

Gojo sat back down on my bed. "You know, it kind of annoys me whenever you call me 'Gojo'. It's like there's distance between us." He told me.

"Then what should I call you?" I asked him.

He reached his hand up and ruffled my hair. For some reason, I didn't push his hand away. "Call me Satoru from now on." 

"Sa-" I stopped. Saying his name was more embarrassing than I thought. "Sa-" I tried again. 

"Satoru" I looked away from him, not able to meet his eyes, so I was unable to see his reaction. "Satoru," I repeated. 

And then unexpectedly, he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I reached my hand up to cover the spot that he kissed. He was smiling at me. 

He's a really really weird guy.