Luna girl

Full name: Lunar girl
Race: Half moonlight and half human spirit
Gender: Female
Eyes: Light blue
Hair: Dark blue
Skin: Beige skin
Appearance: Inuit blue coat with light blue fur on the blue hoodie, bottom light blue fur, and fur on the sleeves, with three light blue buttons and gray silver strip on top of light blue button, inuit blue pants, and inuit blue shoes with blue white vamp, grayish shoes laces, and with light blue fur on the top.
Powers: A moon stone opal in her body, make's the star's brighter, used levitations spell on herself, make's portals to every worlds and galaxies, talk's to silk moth's, bombyx moth's and mim's lunar moth's, make's the moon even brighter as a shooting star, moonlight blue dust with her hands, and glows light blue and makes a thunder moonlight when she gets too angry or gets very disappointed.
Personality: Sweet, kind, helpful, funny, shy, mischievous, curious, rebellious, caring, carefree, loyal, courageous, calming, playful, joyful, loneliness, and all faithful.
Interests: Space, stars, planets, galaxies, shooting stars, the moon, space pirates, easter, candies, baking, gardening, reading fantasy books and space books, hanging out with jamie and his friends, snow day, winter, having snowball fights, sledding, building snowman, hanging out with silk moth's and bomyx moth's, singing, dancing, listening to music, plays the violin, karaoke, playing tricks, pranks, and hanging out with the guardians and other spirit's
Pets: Silk moth's
Voice by: Vivian vencer
Center: The guardian of faith
Weapon: A moonlight shamshir sword with a cold gray silver steel, a purple handle, a blue silver middle east north twilight star. With a moonlight purple sheath with a a purple waisted and a blue silver middle east north twilight middle on each side of the moonlight purple sheath.