North's workshop/North's center

In the north's workshop north, luna, and luna's pets silk moth's were ride on an elevator to the workshop of the toy factory down onto the factory floor of bearing the resemblance of a christmas ornament down to the factory floor while luna explained to north that she's that being a guardian isn't her thing.
Lunar girl:It's nothing personal north, but what you all do, it's just not my thing
North:Man in moon says it is your thing! We will see
As north storms through his factory floor luna and her silk moth's tries to keep up with north while they seeing and looking at the workshop for the first time.
Lunar girl:Woah! Slow down woulda? Me and my moth's been trying to bust in here for years, we wanna a good look!
North:What do you mean "bust in?"
Lunar girl:Oh don't worry we'd never get past the yetis
When luna looked over her shoulder north's yeti named phil was still angry at luna and her silk moth's looked at him before phil talks to them and keeps in eye on them before he'd pounded his fist into his palm.
Phil:Rwwarrrrrr!
Lunar girl:Oh hey phil!
North:Keep up luna! Keep up!
When north charges ahead to his toy factory luna and her silk moth's looked at north's toy factory and they see that north's toy factory is bustling with activity. While luna and her silk moth's looked at north's yeti while the yetis are building toys, moving packages, and the elves were testing the piloting the various flying toys. As luna and her silk moth's were confused about the yetis were making the toys and they walked behind north, surveying the toy factory, and an duck toy suddenly flies over to luna's head. Luna ducks just in time and continues to walking after north before she tells north that she's always thought that north's elves to make the toys.
Lunar girl:Wait so the yetis makes the toys? I always thought the elves made the toys
North: *whispering* We just let them believe that
Luna looked over to see a group of elves eating the christmas ornaments and another elve nodded at the elve for the single to electrocuting himself with christmas lights before the elve plug the green into the green cored and let the elve electrocuting with christmas lights. While luna watched awkwardly as she raised her elbows, with an awkward grimaced on her face, and gives them a confused look on her face.
Lunar girl:Uhhhhhhh.....?
As luna could say a word to north's elves then suddenly north was next to luna with smile on his face and called his elves to pretends to proudly at them while north puts his right arm on luna's shoulder to get away from his elves.
North:Very nice! Keep up good work!
North pulls luna away from his elves as they continues to walked through the toy factory floor when north passes his yeti who was putting the finishing touches on the blue toy robot before north tells his yeti to paint it red.
North:I don't like it! Paint it red!
Yeti:What the?!
As north's yeti reacts in dismay he looked at the hundred of finished blue toy robots before the yeti puts his head on the brown desk in dismay groan. Luna continues to looked at the toy factory when she notices that her pets silk moth's were glazing at the toy factory then suddenly an idea popped up to luna's mind and she tells her silk moth's to explore the toy factory.
Lunar girl:Hey moth's! You girls could explore the toy factory while I go with north okay?
Luna's silk moth's nodded at her then the silk moth's flies through and explore at the toy factory and glazing at the yetis, the elves, and the toys that the yetis were making the toys.
North:Step it up everybody!
North and luna move to the opposite end of the chamber luna's silk moth's flies through the glimpse the orchestrated chaos of the entire workshop in all it's magic and splendor. Meanwhile in north's office luna follows north into his office as she looked at the shelves filled with toys and sketches and prototypes everywhere while luna glazing and amazingly that she was so speechless about looking at north's office.
Lunar girl:Wow....!
North dusts his hands and turned to luna, his sleeves are rolled, luna notices that on one of north's forearms is tattooed with the word naughty and on the other nice, north grabs a plate of fruit cake from an nearby elf.
North:Fruit cake?
Lunar girl:Ah...no thanks
As north hurled the fruit cake out of his hand and crashed it onto the floor then a pause of north when he looks at luna before he'd cracks his knuckles.
North:Now we get down to tacks of brass!
Lunar girl: *whispering* Tacks of what?
When luna stands silent and whispered to herself then the wind suddenly slammed north's office door behind her and north. Luna looks at the door, it locks itself, right until luna realizes that she was trapped in north's office for a reason, luna gasped herself and runs into the door to trying to escape, when she did she touches the door knobs and grunts to get the door opened. Luna tries to opened it to escape but north moves in close to luna and grabbed luna's shoulder to make luna yelp in fear before north gently push luna against the door.
North:Who are you luna girl?! What is your center?
North pokes luna in her chest to demands to know about luna's center when luna was confused about what north said about her center that she doesn't know what her center is.
Lunar girl:My center?
North:If man in moon chose you to be a guardian you must have something very special inside
Lunar girl:Really? Like what?
As luna asked north about what's something really special about herself while north stands up straight and begins to stoke his beard as he gives luna a curious look.
North:Hmm?
North standing in the front of a shelf of russian nesting dolls, the one is carved to look like north himself, then north was about to explain to luna about his center is wonder.
Lunar girl:What are those north?
North:Those are my nesting dolls, here this is how you see me no?, very big, intimidating, but if you get to know me a little...well go on
North hands the to luna when he did luna give north a curious look and twists the doll in half, and inside is another carved north doll, and this one is a more typical santa claus with red cheeked and cheery.
Lunar girl:You are downright jolly?
North:But not just jolly!
Luna twist up another smaller doll of north being mysterious while north explaining to luna about his center.
North:I am also mysterious
Then luna twist up another smaller doll of north being fearless while north was still explaining to luna about his center.
North:And fearless
And luna continues to twist another another smaller doll of north being caring while north still explaining to luna about his center.
North:And caring and at my center....
As north approached to luna then looks down to her when luna finally twist another final russian doll into the palm of north's hand. The final russian doll was a tiny wooden baby of north.
Lunar girl:There's a tiny wooden baby?
North:Look closer what do you see?
Lunar girl:You have big eyes
North:Yes! Big eyes, very big, because they are full of wonder
Lunar girl:Really?
North:Yes that is my center, it is what I was born with eyes that have always seen the wonder in everything!
North raises his hands, and luna saw the toys on the shelves suddenly spring into life, the jack-in-the-boxes pops up, the toy trains speed around the room, the soldiers were marching, the toy planes fly overhead, the an elf gets carried aloft by a balloon, the flying toy plane glides by and luna follow it as it makes it's way around the room. While luna laughed as she watched the christmas tree is ablaze with bright lights and the door suddenly opened as the flying car enters the factory floor.
Lunar girl:Whoah!
North:Eyes that see lights in the trees and magic in the air
As north still explained to luna about his center is wonder meanwhile luna's silk moth's were glazing at the dozens of others toys were flying around the massive chamber. Luna's silk moth's were amazed at the truly magical moment before the silk moth's flies to luna as north stands outside his office with luna on his side.
North:This wonder is what I put into the world! And what I protect in children, it is what makes me a guardian, it is my center what is yours?
Lunar girl: *sighed* I don't know...
When luna looked down into her opened palm, the wooden baby stares back at her, as luna and her silk moth's wondering what's luna's center is. North closes luna hands, then they exchanged a look, then suddenly something jets pasted at the window outside that it was tooth and her fairies who was rushing to the tooth palace of something's wrong. Before luna was mischievous looked at the window and wondering what was something that pasted her, her silk moth's, and north.
Lunar girl:What was that?
Then suddenly jack, bunny, and sandy was coming running down the hallway towards north and luna.
Bunnymund:We have a problem mate...trouble at the tooth palace
North and luna give each other a confusing looking and wondering what's going on in the tooth palace while north tells luna, jack, bunny, and sandy into the sleigh and getting his black fur hat, a long red coat with black fur trim, and a red plaid shirt on the way to north's sleigh launches.