5

"AaaAaa! OUUUU mmm fuckkklsjdkdmk!" Some bitch was moaning ugly as fuck. I rolled my eyes. This is the 4th video on pornhub I clicked and they all been straight up trash.

The one before it, the women were fine as fuck but their bodies looked too fake. I like soft looking natural bodies.

Even worst I clicked one called 'Two ghetto booty bitches play with each other's pussys' and they both had jacked up stiff weaves and long ass ghetto nails.

I haven't had to look at porn in so long. That's one thing I love about Tiana. She's just as much of a sex addict as me. We really be enjoying each other... well until she started trying to act like being employed is sexier then sex.

I should've brought my fucking rose.. shit, any toy.

I finally found one of this thick little redbone bouncing her pussy on a dark skinned stud's face. Whew.. yea that did it.

"Oo mmm" I moaned quietly as I finished, and yes I like to hear myself.

I got up and took a shower and washed my hair.

It's only Wednesday, but I felt like I haven't gotten cute in a while so I spent some well needed time getting cute.

I did some lemonade braids on the front half of my hair, then curled the back half.

I did a cute little gold glitter eye look. Nothing to dramatic, I put my lashes on and stood back observing the final look.

Yeaaa I see why Bri hating, I really am a bad bitch. I was glowing. It's giving ethereal, giving very much golden goddess.

Since I was already feeling myself I put on my brown tank dress that hugs my body and some jewelry.

I laid back on the couch with the tv on making snaps and tiktoks.

The door opened behind me and Jaylen came up in the background looking fine as hell.... But fucking up my video. I saved it instead of posting it.

"Damn." She said just standing there.

I smiled looking up at her then sat up.

"You be knowing what you doing." She said high key checking me out. I watched her try to stand up straighter, and look more attractive.

"If that's a compliment, thank you" I said touching my hair.

"Yea. You look.... Like a sin."

We exchanged looks for a second. Fuckk imma need her to stop looking at me like that. She bit her lip then looked away when she realized what she was doing. "Imma go shower" she chuckled realizing she was getting caught up.

When she came back out I purposely looked at my phone like I didn't hear her coming.

She came up to me. "Come on" I looked up at her.

She was wearing that black purple rain shirt that everybody has, some khakis and some 1's that still fresh and white.

She knew she looked good.

"Where are we going?"

She held out her hand. I gave her a look but grabbed it.

"I said where are we going"

She smiled "chill, we just gonna go get food. Bri's not gonna be home til late today." She said going into her compartment and pulling out a prerolled blunt.