23

When we got to Lola's apartment nobody else was there thank god. I didn't feel like dealing with Mean.

Lola groaned coming in and picking up things that were out of place in the living room. "Ugh,  I swear he gets on my fucking nerves. I'm not your maid" she mumbled under her breath. Throwing the stuff she gathered in what I'm guessing is his room.

"It's fine" I chuckled.

"No, I don't want to look dirty as fuck the first time my girlfriend comes over"

She said still straightening up.

"It's fineeee" I groaned grabbing her waist. She stopped and turned around facing me, pecking my lips.

"I just wish we had something to smoke." I sighed.

"That, I can do." She said disappearing into Mean's room.

I shook my head. "He's gonna cuss you out." I said when she came back.

"Well. He's stealing weed from Jaylen, and Jaylen is my girlfriend... so technically I'm stealing back what's already mine." She said sitting on the couch starting to roll.

I sighed, staring at the blank wall of their apartment.

"You think maybe you over reacted?" She asked me catching me staring in space.

"No." I said in denial. "Why would she lie to me like that after making me feel so guilty."

"I don't think you should hold it against her. Yea, that's kind of weird but I was plotting too. I met both of you and thought you both were attractive and I tried to see what would happen. You're not mad at me"

"Yea but you was real about it.. not by lying... and I didn't lie to her about you either. I don't know, it's just so shady.. what if I never wanted to have a threesome? Or be with you? Would she just do it behind my back... because lying before I even get the chance to meet you seems that way."

"Maybe she just didn't want you to be bitter like Bri. I admit, I'm super straightforward. So maybe she was like. 'If I tell her she's been saying I'm fine and shit, Kya will give her an attitude' ... because let's be real, I definitely speak my mind"

"Yea, I wish she would've spoke her mind. None of this shit is adding up. She practically drove herself crazy saying she didn't want me to pick you over her. How much she was against us fucking you... being paranoid every time I was alone with you, even though I've been honest and loyal... but all I've gotten from her is a lie and her kissing you behind my back."

Lola sighed lighting the blunt. "I still feel bad about that."

"Who kissed who first?" I asked.

"Kya, is that really going to help the situation right now?"

"Just answer."

"Okay, I pulled up. Jaylen was like 'where's Mean?' I said he didn't want to come... we started talking, flirting, smoking.. Jaylen started talking about how I'm always all over you.."

I stared at her.

"Stop looking at me like that baby. I'm getting to the point." She said handing me the blunt.

"She started talking about how insecure it made her and I was like why are you insecure about it? I don't just like Kya... I like you too. She leaned in.. and we just started kissing. It was never going to be more then a kiss. It surprised me a little, but I kissed her back. Of course I wanted to, but I also felt like if I pulled away it would make her feel even more insecure"