24

The club was jumping. Probably because Jaylen spent all that time on live hyping everybody up. I swear we were packed passed the Covid limit. Jaylen didn't stay backstage the whole time this time. She was actually in the mix of the club getting drinks,talking to fans.

Jaylen kept sending us drinks. Which made Lola more lit. I started dancing on her to get her more hype. Jaylen came back over interrupting us.

"Aye, I need some pictures of us" she swayed a little. I could tell her drinks were catching up with her. Hopefully she's going to stop soon and just ride this little buzz.

The three of us stood together as a fan she handed her phone to took some pics of us. Jaylen was standing in the middle with her arm around both of our waists. Some fans were using this time to take pics of us too.

After that Jaylen started to perform. She did Control, and Toxic, then she started singing the song she wrote for me.

I smiled watching her sing. I swear nobody's ever loved me the way Jaylen does. I could see it in her eyes.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Lola said barely loud enough for me to hear.

I almost didn't process that she said something. I looked over beside me at where she was standing and could barely she her weaving her way through the crowd.

Fuck. I didn't want to leave the performance but I also didn't want her walking around in a packed club tipsy and alone.

I squeezed my way through the crowd following her.

When I came into the bathroom she was wiping her eyes with a paper towel in the mirror. She didn't look over when I came in.

"Lola..."

She rolled her eyes. I could see tears flooding back in. "Why did you follow me? I'm fine."

"You don't look fine. And you know you're small as fuck.. I'm not just gonna let you wonder around the club drunk you're my girlfriend."

She chuckled a little wiping the tears.

"Baby what's wrong?" I groaned coming up and trying to hold her.

"Nothing." She said pulling away from me. "It's fine. I signed up for this"

"Lola, talk to me."

"It's nothing, I just forgot my place for a second. Your missing Jaylen's song. Go, I'll be out soon.

"No, I'm not leaving you what do you mean your place?"

As soon as I finished my question a group of drunk girls busted in. They were all leaning on each other for support, laughing, being loud. Basically forcing the conversation to stop there.

We left out of the bathroom. Jaylen was just finishing up her set and heading to the bar for another drink.

"Oh god" I sighed walking with Lola coming up to the bar.

"Your show was great" I faintly heard over the music.

"Thank you"

"And you're fine as fuck."

Jaylen chuckled "Preciate it"

"Those two little girls your dating are cute and all, but I'd be all the woman you need."

I felt myself getting mad.

"You want to run that shit back?" I asked finally getting to the bar.

The girl acted surprised. Like she ain't expect nobody to hear her being thirsty over Jaylen over the music. 

"Alright" Jaylen slurred grabbing me. "It's cool, I can handle myself."