11

When Jaylen got home she tried to convince me to take the videos down but she knew at the end of the day imma do what I want.

"You so fucking bad Kya" she said taking off her button up shirt in front of me.

"Matter fact, bend over." She said with her shirt half open. I bit my lip looking at her sports bra and slim but soft stomach peaking down her shirt. I eyed the tat on her neck that was covered by her shirt collar.

"You heard me."

I turned over for her ass up.

She smacked my butt hard. It jiggles with the smack. She smacked my other cheek to even it out.

"Yo fine ass.... Fucking bad bro" she mumbled to herself shaking her head as she took her shirt off the rest of the way.

I sat at the edge of the bed.

"But for real tho.. bae, I don't like this shit. I know she being petty, but you should delete it. This whole situations fucked up. Y'all was friends.. and now y'all coming at each other like this?"

"I wouldn't be coming for her if she had just left me alone. I wanted to fight her when I found out she outted me to my parents but I was trying to just move on, be happy that I'm with you and that bitch was miserable and let it be that.. but she over here testing me? While I'm already ready for round two? I'm soooo ready to beat that bitch ass"

"Nooo, man chill. You not fighting her, like you said. Let her be miserable"

"If I see her it's on sight Jaylen"

She sighed rubbing her face.

My tiktok and Facebook has been going crazy.

On tiktok they've been demanding a story time. The video is up to 1mil views.

When I woke up on Saturday morning apparently Bri made a response video story time. Which is funny because I remember begging her to get a tiktok but she always said 'that apps for kids, don't nobody wanna see that'

I watched her video response.

She was in her bonnet, on somebody's couch.. I'm assuming because ain't no way she got a place that fast. I could tell the bitch tried to put on makeup to cover up the bruise on her face from when Jaylen hit her back.

Bri: "okay, story time. I'm the girl in the video. And I just want to go ahead and put out my piece before this bitch tries to say I'm just crazy and I did whatever. First off, for all you bitches in the comments talking about what you'd do, come try that shit. Everything I fucked up was paid for with MY MONEY and I can do whatever the fuck I want. Second, yes my wig was fucked up. I had just got in a fight with that snake ass bitch that recorded the video over my now ex... but let's get into it since y'all got so much shit to say but don't know the story"

That's where the first video ended.

She had part two in the comments so I clicked it. Jaylen cuddled up to me watching too.

Bri: "okay, part 2 let's get into it. I should've know it was some snake shit when my ex let her move back in. We're gonna call my ex 'hotwing' okay. Hotwing is now back with the trifling hoe that's recording... that was her ex, let's call her 'broke bitch'. Okay. Me and broke bitch use to be friends. We met hotwing around the same time but it was very clear that hotwing was into broke bitch.. and at the time I was talking to somebody myself so I  wasn't even thinking about hotwing. Anyway. Broke bitch ended up doing hotwing dirty, I mean dragging her through the mud, basically cheating on her. Then left her. So I was like, you know what? I've been interested in hotwing for a while.. and I wouldn't do that to her. Let me see what's she's about... part 3"