27

I stared at the pack hair in the hair section. I don't know what style I want.

Do I want to a cute little ponytail or some buns..or maybe I should just get a wig.

Lola stood their beside me picking up random products and reading them.

I know she was probably tired of my indecisiveness but she was being so sweet and patient, like she usually is.

"I think you should do a wig... but something other then black.... oooo blonde. Black girls look so good with blonde hair."

I hadn't even consider it but she definitely right

"Oooo, your right. Let's do it" we bought me a wig that was already bleached honey blonde, all I have to do is pluck it, bleach the knots, and do me edges.

I rolled up when we got home. Lola's been working all week so I was happy she wasn't going anywhere, missed her.

She stripped out of the leggings and shirt she was wearing as soon as we got back home. She really can't keep clothes on to save her life.

"So what you bought?" Jaylen asked coming out the room, "matter fact, nah don't tell me. I want to be surprised.. I know you're going to look beautiful."

I know these types of relationships aren't everybody's cup of tea... and if some people could look into my life they'd have a lot to say... but I'm happy. I really love being with both them. It's like my needs are finally being fulfilled. I bounced from stud to fem, not knowing this whole time I wanted both.

"I can show you what I got!" Lola jumped up. I watched her eyes set on Jaylen moving near the bottle on the table.

Jaylen's been doing pretty good about drinking, it just makes us nervous when she picks a drink up... because we never know whether she's planning on taking a few sips and just feeling good... or trying to down the whole bottle.

I'm sure she was just nervous about meeting my mom. I get it. I don't think my mom has ever even seen a stud before. I don't think she'd say anything offensive.. but she might have questions.

After we all smoked, Jaylen went back in the room. Lola's never seen me install a wig before so she wanted to watch.

"Wowww, I can already tell that colors going to be gorgeous on you" she said watching me put the wig on with the lace still attached.

I pecked her lips. "Thank you baby"

She looked at her phone and pouted "damnn, I need to hop in the shower and start getting ready to leave."

By the time I was finished with my hair she was giving me a kiss before she headed out.

"Tell you mom and dad I said" I told her before she left.

Two hours later I looked back at myself in the mirror, my hair was done, my makeup done, my outfit on.

I looked the fuck good.

I wanted to impress my mom so bad, show her that I've become a real adult since 2 years ago when I last saw them.

"Damnnn" Jaylen said pausing the game as I walked in.

"Sheesshhh, that's my girl? Shit, got me want to take this shit off of you real quick" Jaylen mumbled lifting up my dress a little.

I giggled. "Stop! You need to go get ready."

"I already showered" She mumbled ignoring  me moving my panties to the side sliding a finger in.

"Ahh" I moaned faintly.