15

The next weekend Jaylen didn't perform. Instead she wanted to go to the studio to record a new song she's been working on.

I don't know how Lola convinced Mean to come, but somehow she did. They pulled up at the same time as us.

Being in the recording studio brought back memories. Jaylen took me there before. I remember being so surprised that she could sing... and his her voice turned me on.

Me and Lola were sitting there hypnotized by her voice as she sung a love song.

It was a song about her losing her mind over this girl, wanting to please her in every way. Basically a stud 'Cater 2 U'

While the sound engineer edited her song she went to tiktok live.

She showed her viewers her surroundings.

"I'm in here losing my voice for y'all" she said sounding hoarse drinking from her cup of Hennessy.

"That girl with y'all? I swear y'all got a girlfriend now" she read a comment outloud.

She laughed "nah, that's my sisters girl. She lit tho, she cool people"

Mean looked up from her phone when Jay flashed the camera on her.

"Show her again" she read outloud.

She showed her again. Mean got in the camera trying to be.. how she is.

"Yall both fine.. she cute.. y'all look a like."

"Nah, y'all don't want her. I promise.. she ain't worth it" Jaylen chuckled.

"Bruh" Mean glared at her sitting back down.

I drove home on the way home. Jaylen couldn't drive she was already fucked up, and we were going home to celebrate her new song and get more fucked up.

We all got lit together like we always do. We ordered some food.

I had to force Jaylen to get off of live because she was up there being drunk. Lola was dancing and Snapchatting like usual. Mean seemed kinda standoffish, but she does that.. a lot. So I didn't expect anything of it.

It was 2:00am and we were all chilling when Mean stood up.

"I got something to say..." she said awkwardly.

My heart started to race. Does she know about us and Lola... is she breaking up with Lola. My eyes shifted back and forth from Jaylen to Lola feeling guilty.

She cleared her throat. "I want to start transitioning.. I don't want to be a girl, I'm not a girl." Mean spoke up.

I think me and Lola were just shocked.

"Wow." Lola said

Mean shifted uncomfortably as we tried to comprehend.

"How does that corrolate to you not eating pussy bruh?" Jaylen blurted out, I know she was drunk but it was ignorant at fuck.

(Mean will now be referred to as he/him. If you don't like then 😋✌🏾bye bitch)

"I just came out.. I told you something I've been thinking about for 2 years.. and that's what the fuck you say?" Mean squinted. I could see the anger build in his eyes. I know they've both been trying to suppress whatever animosity they had towards each other but it was no hiding the look of resentment in his eyes.

Jaylen laughed looking around for approval.

"I'm just saying.. transsz men st-still please their girls bro" Jaylen slurred.