6

I was so aggravated about the beef with Bri.. and the whole Tiana situation. Why is my life going like this. Just a month ago I was in a happy relationship living my best life.

I woke up alone in the house again. It was too quiet. I groaned looking at my phone. Tiana's called me twice last night and she's calling me again.

I picked up.

"Good morning baby..." she said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Good morning, my bad baby I just woke up"

"Damn, you must've been tired."

"Yea..... we need to talk" I sighed

"Okayyy?"

"I just don't like how you sprung all this on me."

"Really Kya? I sprung it on you?"

"Have we talked about all this before?" I asked sarcastically.

"All of what Kya I'm not 'springing' anything on you..I'm just trying to make plans for the future. What did you expect? We just go through life clueless? I don't even know why your mad... the lease isn't up anytime soon."

"Going through life clueless is better then moving to the middle of nowhere."

"Massachusetts is not the middle of nowhere! If you actually looked it up like I told you two you would know the areas I'm interested in are mostly lgbt communities."

"But who said I wanted to move at all?!"

"Woww, so you're yelling at me now? I'm sorry last time I checked I was the one who makes the money.. I'm the one who pays rent.. did you even have a plan for when the lease was up? Or let me guess you just wanted to renew and keep living this same life and not getting anywhere?"

"Where do we have to go Tiana? That's your problem you're always looking for something to fix. We good! I feel like you didn't even get the time to know me for real. You always looking for something, very much something"

"You didn't get to know me! You didn't even know I wanted kids!"

"How the fuck am I suppose to know if you don't tell me?!"

"I don't know, maybe ask questions and be interested in things other then sex, weed, and reality tv."

"I gotta go."

"Really? I feel like you're cutting me out! I can barely get you on the phone to talk! You ARE my girlfriend remember?"

"I know bae.. my mom is forcing me to go out with her." I lied.

"You two don't even get along.."

"I'm coming!" I yelled out to nobody.

"I'll talk to you later I guess... love you" she said annoyed

"Love you too" I said hanging up.

I did my morning routine and fixed my hair. I'm so tired of being in the house I gotta get out today.

I decided to go to the nail salon and get my hands and feet done.

"Yes, I can't go back to my house, and this bitch stay trying me" I said venting to my usual nail tech. She was complaining about how I haven't came in a while so I told her why and filled her in on all the Bri drama.

"You know what I would do?" She asked shaping my nails.

"What?"

"I'd get me a pot.... Put some water in it, let it come to a boil... and when she comes in talking shit.."