9

Jaylen was trying to keep shit light, keep me from being upset, but this was a lot to process. It was not suppose to happen that way. Tiana didn't deserve that. She was always good to me. She was an amazing girlfriend. I really had love for her... I just wasn't in love with her. I should've broke up with her as soon as I thought about cheating.

I know I hurt her, she was trying to make plans for the future with me.. and I just let her, without telling her how I really feel. It's fucked up.

When we got back to Jaylen's house I was ready to unpack and put my clothes up, but she convinced me to sit down and smoke and eat first.

Everything is still so confusing. I don't even know our status. Are we dating? Am I her girlfriend?

Should I really be moving in with her so soon?

Probably not but I'm definitely not moving back into my parents house. Trying to avoid living with them is how this whole situation started.

Both of us still weren't in good moods. It's hard to be with all this crazy drama unfolding.

As soon as I got good and high my phone starting going off again. It was my mom.

I answered it confused as fuck, we rarely talk.

"Please, please god, tell me you are not a lesbian." She said as soon as I picked up. I stared into space, the room was spinning. I was wayyy too high for this.

"Ma.."

"Kya..."

I was exhausted. All my lies are caught up to me. I felt like I was swimming in them up to neck and starting to drown. Like there wasn't room for anymore lies.

"Yes, I'm gay"

I heard my father start fusing in the background.

My momma groaned out 'oh lord' like she was having a heartache "I rebuke that! I rebuke that right now in the name of Jesus!"

I sat there with tears in my eyes as I tortured myself listening to them hoot and holler.

Jaylen was sitting next to me concerned.

All I ever wanted was for my parents to let me be me. Knowing that the truth was coming out and this was their reaction shattered me. I knew when they found out they'd hate it. But the little girl inside of me who still loved her mommy and daddy was broken. I didn't know it would hurt this bad.

"And I thought that Bri girl was the problem! I should've believed her! Do you hear what your daughter said?!" My mom asked my dad. She was being dramatic breathing in and out like a pregnant woman about to give birth.

Bri told her?

"That ain't my daughter."

I felt the tears slide down.

Wow, so Bri outted me to my parents. I did some things that was out of line but this... this was evil. It hurt so bad. She knew how hard I was avoiding my parents finding out. She knew how much it would damage the child that still lives in me that they will never accept me. I had already came to terms with it logically but mentally and emotionally it still hurt.

"Daddy!" I whined when he said it. I literally felt like he shot me.

"Darrell!"

"What woman?! That ain't my daughter! I don't know what Satan loving sinful creature has taken over my daughter but she's gone."

"Me liking women doesn't make me a satan worshiper! Or any less of your daughter!" I argued through my tears.

Jaylen rubbed my back not sure what to do.