14

We didn't talk about that night... we moved on from it like it didn't happen. Our sex drive got a little wild but that's the only change.

Jaylen took me on a date the next night, we went out and got some food.

Then she went back to work and I went back to doing makeup.

I had three clients Friday, and five Saturday.

The ones on Saturday were trying so hard to push their times back but that's dead, because my Baby's performing again tonight.

I was finishing up cleaning my makeup station when Jaylen got home.

"Hey beautiful" she said giving me a hug and kiss.

"Man, this shit crazy.. more and more people recognizing me. I dead ass was pumping gas and somebody came up... with my mask on!" She said in shock

I laughed. "Yea bae, you're dead ass a little celebrity now."

She held my waist "and I got the baddest bitch" she smirked before kissing me.

"Mean and Lola are coming over soon, we better get ready" I said when we pulled away.

Her facial expression shifted when I said Lola's name. Like I said, we haven't mentioned her.. or what we did at all.

"Yeah, I better hop in the shower then."

"Me too" I said coming with her.

After we showered, she got dressed, and I started my makeup.

I couldn't help but think about her reaction when I mentioned Lola. What did that mean? It wasn't a bad one, she didn't look aggravated like she use to... but that just made me wonder what she was thinking more.

I was finishing up my face when somebody knocked on the door.

Jaylen speed past me going to answer it. 

"Wassup?" I heard Mean.

"Heyyy" I heard Lola said in a flirty tone, it sounded like they were mid hug.

I was straightening my station back up when Lola came up to me hugging me from behind.

"Hey beautiful" she flirted. She kissed my cheek, then my neck.

"Heyy" I giggled a little. I lowkey froze up because I still just had my towel wrapped around me. Her perfume creeped up from behind me, it smelled so good. I started fantasizing about her hand sliding up my towel and rubbing my pussy.

I swallowed hard. "Let me go put some clothes on" I said sliding out of her grip.

Jaylen's been advertising on Tiktok and it definitely paid off so many of her fans were there.

Apparently my fans too. 4 people bought me a drink. People came up to me asking me for pictures.

We all popped pills again. Me and Lola were all over each other dancing, feeling.

We kept dancing on each other as Jaylen performed. She worked the room of course but she paid us extra attention letting us dancing together on her.

I know she felt like a god with two bitches throwing ass on her.

Everybody was going crazy, recording, cheering.

After that she pulled me away from Lola and let me give her a lap dance on the stage, you know I had to pull out my chair choreography, Thank you Josclyn Hernandez.