8

Jaylen has this certain energy I can't get over. She's always so full of life.

We put on a second movie but ended up not really paying attention to it. We got high as fuck and started having a twerking contest.

Dancing with her reminded me of dancing with Tiana. We always danced and vibed together. Mr.nubs would watch us like we're the crazy ones, even though he runs around the house like a crackhead at 3am.

I started feeling a little guilty with how I'm handling things again. I really should break up with her. It's not fair to still call her my girlfriend if I'm messing around with Jaylen like this.. but at the same time Jaylen has Bri.

I laughed at Jaylen damn near breaking her back. She wasn't twerking at all, but that thang was thanging behind her.

I smacked her ass "ayyyeee" I said hyping her up.

"Now it's your turn." She said starting the song over.

I did a goofy little tiktok twerk.

"Nah, I've seen you twerk before. Show me."

She said sitting back on the couch.

I started shaking my ass on her, then it turned into a grind. It's the way she grabs my waist. That'll turn some shit sexual real fast.

I looked back to see her watching my body move lustfully.

Her phone started going off. I looked at the screen Bri. I rolled my eyes.

"I gotta answer this" she said, I guess she was expecting me to stop grinding, but I didn't.

"Hey bae" she answers trying to sound normal.

"Hey babbyyy, that went so well.. she loved the look, and it didn't even take that long."

"That's good baby." She said slowly rolling her hips under me. I don't even know if she heard what she said.

"Yea. I'm actually almost home. I had to stop to get some gas..  but I'm literally around the corner. I miss youuu" she cooed.

I rolled my eyes getting off of her. Ughh why this bitch almost home already.

"I miss you too."

"Alright, I was just letting you know. Love you, see you soon."

"Love you" Jaylen repeated. Her lying ass.

Honestly I was so over Bri being in the house. It was sexy to sneak around at first.. but now I just feel like she's in the way. I want to just go ahead and bust her bubble so bad, but I promised Jaylen I wouldn't tell.

"What?" Jaylen groaned when she saw me looking at her.

"Nothing.. y'all cute." I said being petty.

She gave me a look but she knew she couldn't say anything.

"Where you going?" She asked as I walked away.

"I got the munchies" I said going into the kitchen.

While I was looking for a snack I heard a door slam.

"What is this Jaylen?!" Bri said busting in like the cops.

I didn't hear anything from Jay.

"Why the fuck did I find this in your backseat?! Are you serious?!"

Here we go.

"Why you going through my backseat?"  Jaylen asked.

I tried not to laugh, why would you ask her that?