10

When we got home from our night out, we were both in a good mood.

Jaylen saged the hell out of the house. The whole house smelled like burning plants.

She laid with me in the bed.  "I'm so happy you're feeling better" she smiled.

"Me too."

"I feel like we should talk.. you know, before everything gets too deep.. I think we should set boundaries and expectations."

I sat up. "Okay, like what?"

"I don't know... I just want to make sure neither one of us gets hurt. Of course no cheating.. I don't think we should have threesomes"

"Yea, that just creates temptation" I agreed

"What's something you expect from me?" Jaylen asked me.

"Mmm, no going to the hair salon to flirt with those bitches"

She laughed "speaking of that... are you going back?"

I sighed "I really don't want to.. I never wanted a full time job Tiana made me get one"

"How about we find you something part time?.. I just don't want you sitting around the house bored. I know these past two weeks has been slowly killing you. You do makeup really good... maybe start offering that as a service"

I smiled a little "okay. We can do that." I never thought about it that way.. honestly I'd be happy to beat some faces.

"Okay, another rule... you gotta clean up sometimes. I'm not gonna make you cook... because I don't want you to burn the house down, but it wouldn't hurt to straighten up while I'm gone"

These are the same things Tiana asked me to do for the most part, but for some reason I was actually willing to do it for Jaylen. It didn't sound like a big deal.

"Okay, well I have another rule for you."

"And what's that?" She smiled running her hand over my cheek.

"I need you in my guts" I said making eye contact.

She bit her lip. "Be careful what you ask for"

I got on my knees beside her shaking my ass. She smacked it and got up to put the strap on. Apparently she not playing these games.

"Come here" she said calmly and she stood at the edge of the bed waiting for me.

I pulled my panties off and bent over for her.

"FuuUccCKkkK" I moaned uncontrollably

She must've already been thinking about fucking. I could hear the slaps as she filled me up over and over.

"Oooo fuck Jay!!" I moaned as she went deeper. She kept hitting my g spot. "Damnnn Jaylen!" I whined.

She had me breaking a sweat, my legs were shaking. She gripped my waist still drilling into me.

Every time she hits it from the back it really feels crazy. A feeling unexplainable, like she unlocks this level of pleasure I keep forgetting I have.

"Mm, look at me..... Look at me" Jaylen mumbled.

I looked back at her. Oooo she so fucking sexy. Her hair was all in her face, she was breaking a sweat too, her skin was glistening.

"Yeaaa, you like that?" She asked pounding into me.

"Fuck yes, yessss ooouu damn!"

I felt myself getting close. I started fucking myself on her. Rocking my hips as she continued to fuck me.