19

We woke up cuddled up the next morning.

Jaylen convinced me to get up and go out for breakfast with her. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a morning person if you can't tell. But it's the way her face lit up when she said "I got it bae... let's go get some hot cakes."

I couldn't turn it down. Instead I got my lazy ass up and sung songs in the bathroom with Jaylen while we were getting ready.

I was getting ready, honestly she was just hanging out in the bathroom. Singing to me, kissing me, grabbing me. Ughh her voice is like heaven.

"Brown skin.. you know I love your broooowwnnn skin" she sung watching me fill my perfectly lined lips with gloss.

She gripped my waist pushing her hips against me as I leaned close to the mirror.

If she really want these pancakes she better stop.

If there's one thing about Jaylen she loves under rated restaurants and mom and pop shops. I love that about her.

I sat there staring at my powdered hot cakes with strawberry sauce and chocolate sauce drizzled on top.

Damn, I swear she's purposely trying to put weight back on me. I lost a little bit when I was with Tiana but I'm sure I gained it all back now.

She got the most chocolatey thing on the menu. Powdered chocolate chip hot cakes with crushed Oreos and chocolate syrup drizzled.

We were both in there high as fuck tearing that shit up.

"Lemme taste yours" she said trying to put her fork all in my plate before I even answered.

I slapped her hand away and she laughed.

I held my fork out for her that already had a big chunk on it and fed it to her slowly.

She made her eyes cross making me laugh.

"That's shit is bussin"

After we ate we went to the hair store to pick up some stuff for her hair. It's so damn thick, she really will run through a conditioner bottle fast.

When we got home we put on some music and started her hair process.

I love listening to her little moans and groans as I rub my fingers against her scalp.

I studied her curl pattern as I rinsed the shampoo out.

We decided to try watching The Squid games. She sat on the floor while I parted her hair in sections.

She went live on tiktok. I could lowkey see some comments

I love y'all so much!!!!

Ooo Jaylen what you doing to your hair 😍😍

"You'll see tonight" she winked.

Damn Kya just be minding her business and still looking so fine 😍❤️

"Right? That's why she mine Nigga oow" she said sticking her tongue out

My favorite couple

Where's that girl?

That's yall girlfriend ain't it 🧍🏾‍♀️ just answer and I'll leave you alone

Aye lil shawty y'all be making tiktoks with could get it.

Don't be shy, show us y'all gf