21

I knew me and Lola got fucked up last night, but I didn't know we were that fucked up.

I woke up to Jaylen pecking my lips.

I was about to sit up but she shushed me pointing to Lola who was still asleep.

She was dressed for work about to head out.

"I love you" she said quietly trying not to wake her up.

"I love you too, have a good day."

"I will baby."

She left and I fell back asleep.

"Shit!" Lola said jumping. She woke me back up out of my sleep.

It was probably about 2 hours after Jaylen left.

"Sorry baby, I'm gonna be late for work." She said about to slide out of bed. I grabbed her arm. "Call outttt" I pouted.

She kissed my cheek. "Not if you want me to be able to pay my half of the rent. Mean's already pissed because I owe money."

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Soo, Jaylen will pay it... stay home with meee" I whined.

She laughed. "You can't just offer up Jaylen's money baby"

"Yes I can, she'll pay for whatever I want."

She looked like she started to think about it.

"And we can make breakfast" I smiled cutely.

She bit her lip "okay, imma call out"

"So what type of breakfast" she asked as we passed by the mess from last night in the living room.

"We can have pancakes, It's Jaylen's favorite. If we don't have anything else in the house we'll always have stuff for pancakes.... I think we have some sausage too"

"well we can't make anything until we clean these dishes." She said looking at the pan that I needed to use among other things. I was going to get to it eventually, I just hate dishes.

She cleared out one side of the sink "I'll wash, you dry."

She's so cute. I literally dread washing dishes but sitting there as she showed me how she can blow bubbles with her hand was such a sweet moment.

We ended up laughing, blowing bubbles out of dish soap. Bubbles floated through the air, we added wayyy to much soap into the water and everything was sudsy.

I watched her as she watched the last bubble float around the kitchen and pop on the counter.

I kissed her as soon as she made eye contact.

It took forever for us to stop playing and get the dishes done, and make breakfast.

She had me cheesing the whole time.

We moved the pizza boxes and games that were still on the table out of the way to eat.

"You know we're cleaning in here next after we eat right?"

I pouted. She laughed. "Stoppp, we'll make it fun, put on some music.. and you know Jaylen would love to come home to a clean house."

We cleaned the whole house together. We went in every room but the guest room. If it were anybody else I'd be pissed, but I loved it. There's something about Lola that just makes everything better.

The last room we went to was the bedroom. We replaced the sheets and comforter with clean ones, put any dirty clothes in the washing machine, put up clean clothes that were sitting in the hamper forever.