1

Sequel to 'Promise I Can Change Your Mind' Enjoy!

If you'd like to support the writer my cashapp is : $glamourmh

"Now she know she could've left that shit out." I said chilling on the couch. I had my laptop in my lap watching the Brandy Vs. Monica, and shoving hot Cheetos in my mouth.

I sat up when I heard keys jingle outside the door. I looked around the kind of messy living room, then looked over at Mr. Numbs

"She bout to cuss us all the way out." I chuckled petting him.

He hopped off the couch leaving as if to say 'whose us?'' He was out of sight by the time Tiana got the door open.

She huffed when she was me.

"Really?" She mumbled underneath her breath carrying Chinese takeout.

"The least you could do was... I don't know, open the door for your girl who just got off work?" She groaned, kicking off her shoes near the door.

"Or.. make room for me put down... anything." She said sliding over a flat iron that was taking up space on the counter and putting the food down.

"Ughh, you must not have had a good night" I said getting up and coming over to her. I figured the fact that I'm butt naked  would get me some type of points. I came behind her kissing on her neck. "They got you all crabby."

"No. Actually I had a good night." She said walking away from me, leaving me standing there looking stupid. "Until I came home to a dirty house"

I groaned. "Okay, baby.. I'll straighten up. How about you go take a shower and relax?" I said walking in front of her, holding her waist.

"Fine." She said kissing me before walking away. "And scoop out the kitty litter! I did it the last 3 times!" She yelled out from the room.

I opened the laptop setting it beside me while I cleaned the kitty litter.

She took forever in the shower. I was hoping it would be kinda quick so I wouldn't get the chance to clean much while she was gone. I stood in the living room, beside the coffee table admiring my work. No I didn't vacuum or dust, but the room still looked 100% better.

"What do you want to watch? Ooooo there's this new show on Netflix, something about manifesting.. you love that type of stuf-"

"Kya.." she cut me off. She continued to look at the blunt as she lit it.  "What's going on?"

"....what do you mean?"

"I feel like you changed.. at the beginning of our relationship, I felt like we was two sexy, boss ass bitches, in our bag... ready to take on the world together. I know I told you I could easily take care of you.. and I can, but it was so sexy when you were on your shit. In school, getting clients, doing hair.. you graduated..... then what happened?"

"Oh so I'm not sexy anymore?" I flirted swiping the blunt out of her hand and hitting it.

She gave me a look. " I'm serious. I can handle shit myself. I got it like that... but what happened to the boss bitch I met? It's the same shit every day. Dirty house, no responsibility, I don't even ask if I need to bring food home anymore because I know you didn't cook."

"Okay, I can do better. All you had to do was tell me."

"I have told you. How many times do I have to say 'Kya the house is a mess' before you get your ass up and clean? ... but that's besides the point. Why does it take me saying something  for you to do it? I'm the one who provides for us. Why is it so hard for you to go 'oh, the house is kinda messy.. I don't want bae to come home to this after a long day of work'. "