26

I explained to Jaylen everything about Lola. She didn't like it. She hated the fact the Lola was going to try to fuck her and make her cheat... but she got over it, clearly Tiana's plan didn't even work so it was nothing to be mad about.

She tried to hold a grudge, but I really want this relationship to work... so I sent her and Lola on a date.

It was weird not knowing what was going on, what was being said. I was waiting in the living room anxiously, waiting for them to come back.

I texted Lola trying to be nosey.

Kya: don't forget to order my food to go.

She texted me back like 4 minutes later.

Lola: okay baby 😘

Damn that's it? I lowkey wish I planted a wire on one of them, not that I was jealous... I just felt left out, and I wanted to know how the date was going.

I checked Jaylen's tiktok. I thought maybe she'd be on live since she practically lives on there but nope. Not this time.

I was bored out my mind waiting for them. I tried to put something on the tv to distract myself but I really wasn't paying any attention.

When I heard the car pull up I tried to act like I was so invested in the show that I've been ignoring.

"Baby were homeee" Lola said opening the door. That's a good sign.

I paused the show and got up.

Lola came in carrying my Togo box, and Jaylen came in behind her... definitely tipsy at the least.

"Thank you baby, How was the date?" I asked taking the plate.

"It was good... we missed you though" Jaylen said grabbing my waist.

"This date wasn't suppose to be about me" I said giving her a look.

"It wasn't" she responded. "We had a good time alone, I was just saying."she said kissing my cheek.

"Mmmm, I don't believe you... let me see you kiss." I teased.

Lola and Jaylen both looked at each other, and I could tell they were telling the truth I could see the romance in their eyes. Like I said, Jaylen didn't get over it immediately.. but she agreed to give the relationship another try. Jaylen slowly slid her arms around Lola's small waist. She lifted her up off the ground, Lola giggled and wrapped her legs around Jaylen.

They kissed all slow and sensual. I could tell what Jaylen was trying to do. Her tongue slipped into Lola's mouth.

I smiled. I was just happy to see they were getting along.

We all smoked together while I warmed up my food.

I went and got my food out of the kitchen and came back to see Jaylen leaning over Lola on the couch kissing her.

I smirked sitting on the couch across from them sipping my little drink I poured.

Lola put her leg up on the couch and Jaylen's hand found it's way to her pussy as they kissed.

Shit, they must've had a great night... I'm not mad though, dinner and a show.  This is the first time they've fucked since we decided to stay together.

Jaylen stopped kissing her pulling her dress over her head. Leaving Lola just in her panties.

She giggled slightly surprised by how fast Jaylen was moving. Jaylen drunk is definitely something else.