Chapter 6: Its only once.

"How'd you sleep last night? Worried that you were gonna have school right after you got out of the hostipal?" We were sitting on his couch in his livingroom. An old episode of 'How I meant your Mother' was playing on the t.v. His living room was this really pretty blue it almost looks like his eyes. His house was nice, it has 3 bedroom and 2 bath. It has a livingroom, a dining room, a kitchen, and nice backyard. No upstairs or downstairs but it is very nice. I'm sitting about 2 inches apart from his, if his jeans could breathe their breath would be going down my thigh. "I slept alright, tossed and turned like usal. I wasn't worried about school though, just all the work." D.J let out a little chuckle. "Come out back with me."

        We stood up and walked to sliding door which led to a beautiful backyard with an 8 foot deep swiming pool and a 4 foot hot tub. "Wow. Your backyard. It's uh. Stunning." I say almost speechless. "Thanks, we get that a lot, I wanna show you something though." I followed D.J to this little shed looking thing. Almost like an outside freezer. We walk in and the tempature immediately dropped to what feels like below 30 degrees. "What is this?" I look around, the room is covered with labotory equitment. D.J smiles, "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone." I look around. "Alright.. What is it?" D.J walks over to a table a pats the chair. I sit down and I wait for him to explain. 

        "Have you ever wanted to try something new, or experince something different then any other human being on this Earth? Have you ever wanted to go to another world? Escape for another day?" I look over at him confused. "D.J what are you talking about?" He relases a grin, "Acid. LSD." I'v heard of this plenty of times before I just never tried it.. I wonder if he wants him to try it? I wonder if he is gonna kill me with it. Make me fried. "Why are you showing me this?"  He looks around and looks me up and down, he tends to do that a lot. "I wanna have get to know you. Not just you. But I wanna know more about you than you even know about yourself."

        He reached his hand into a little cabinent and pull out what looked like an old altoid container. D.J opens the container to reveal two tiny sqaure pieces of paper. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." I do as he says and he puts a piece of paper on my tongue. "Suck on it until it turns to nothing." I nod and suck the piece of paper. It doesn't feel like regulare paper. Its a bit rougher, and the taste, it taste like jinx. D.J places his piece of paper on his tounge. We walk out and we go into his room. His room is huge. H.U.G.E. He has a king size bed, with an 82 inch television, a few beanbags, a basketball hoop as a trashcan, a walk in closet, and any video game a teenage boy would want. I turn to look at the wall on his bed, it has pictures and posters of bands and upsetting quotes. "Would like to play video games?" I look at his fat stacks of piles of video games all for x box 360. I grab GTA 5 and hand it to him. He throws the case on his bed and I give him a confusing look. "Didn't you just ask me if you wanted to play video games?" He laughs, "It's in the game system, GTA5 is pretty much my life."

        After playing a few rounds my hands feel like there melting to the controller. My body feels light and like I'm floating. I feel my hair, softer than snow on a winter day. I look over at D.J who is already looking at me. "That's a nice grin you got there." His words echo through my mind like a bat in a cave. I decide to stand up. I stand up and my head feels like its gonna roll off my body, I try walking, my feet feels like there getting stuck to the floor so it doesn't feel like I'm walking. As I walk through D.J's room I'm looking down at the rug. The patterns of red and blue come up and float around they look like puzzle pieces trying to piece back together. As I'm lost in the way the rug is coming up at me, so lost I walk straight into his bedroom door. I fall because of the sudden impact and start to laugh. "This." D.J says standing above me with the cutest of grins, "This is called the giggly stage, you'll laugh and laugh like a lunitict." 

        D.J helps me up and we sit on his bed, "Well Koi, you haven't spoke for about 10 minutes." I smile, "I.." And I just start laughing. D.J laughs along with me. "I ammuse you can't talk without laughing huh?" Now were both laughing historically. D.J looks down at his watch, "Oh shit." D.J says. He stands up and walks to his door and opens it, "Mitchie? Are you almost ready?" We hear some nose down the hall and finally her door opens, "Yup! I'm getting my water and I'll be in the car." D.J looks over at me. "Gotta bring her to dance remember?" I nod, "Your gonna drive?" I ask as were walking out of his room. "Well ya. Just don't act high around Mitchie, pretty much just sit quietly. I'd understand if you just wanna listen to music."

        As were driving down the road of Mary lane I look out the window. I see tracers of all the passing tree's and cars and buildings. I have my music all the way up and it makes me feel like I'm the director of a new music video for Fall Out Boy. Making the video top notch so it will be on the top charts. As soon as I know it the car has come to a stop. I look out the windsheild to notcie we were at my old dance class. "Don't forget 5 o clock! Not 5:01 or 5:02. 5:00!" Mitchie shuts the car door and we pull out. I take my headphones out and look over at D.J. "Would you car to go to my favorite spot to trip? It's a drive but as long as I got you by my side I don't care." I smile, "Of course I would."

        We whip around the corner in his mersadices bendz. The giant trees are gorgeous, the breeze from my open window makes my hair whip back and it feels grand. The sun is shining and the clouds are whiter than the piece of paper I digestested. We pull up to a little pull out over a really big waterfall. "It may be on the side on the road, but no one really comes out this road and it's a waterfall as pretty as you." We step out of the car and look over the edge. The waterfall is over 100 feet high and below it is a lake. "I- I wanna go down there." I point to the lake. "Theres a trail right over there and I believe I have a blanket we could sit on." D.J walks over to his trunck and pulls out a grayish blanket. 

        Getting down the trail is a wee bit difficult because everything is still popping out and moving to the left in a fast motion. I stubble down the trail and D.J gives me a hand at the end. We lay out the blanket right next to waterfall, close to feel a mist, but not close enough to being getting soaked. D.J lays down and pats the spot next to him. I lay next to him pieces of our hair touching. The sky is slowly moving left and right but I know I'm still just as high as I was when we left. "D.J, could I ask you something?" D.J turns his head so he is facing me, "You just did." He smiles and nods. "What was that note about you left me in sixth period about?" He has a confusing look on his face, "The day I went to the hostipal." His face goes back to being not confused. "I really like you Koi, and I don't wanna mess up anything between us, and that note. The note was just me trying to tell you." I look at him and smile. "I really like you to D.J. I just don't wanna put you through my mess." He grins, "I want you to be my mess." I'm left speechless. What would any other teenage girl do? Kiss him of course its just I couldn't think of how. D.J starts to lean in and I lean in with him. Our lips koilide together so perfectly. Our lips were like a song and a beat they went together so great, so perfect I never wanted it to end. I never wanted to let go. I realize his hand is stroking my face and finally our forheads our touching. "Sequoia, can I have the horner of having you be my mess?" I smile "Of course.