Chapter 9: Lonely Walks

It's been 3 months with Danny gone and I still couldn't get him off my mind. I was still with D.J, Sam was still my best friend, and school was shit. Home? Could barely call it that anymore. I forgot what a home was. Mom comes home drunk every night, and the only time she speaks to me is when she absolutely has to. I sit at the park a lot and I go on walks. D.J lets me stay with him and I sleep over at Sam's now and then. I'm never home. I don't wanna be home. The sad part? Is that Christmas is coming up and I'm pretty much a couch surfer between my boyfriend and my best friend.

        As the last period bell rings I walk down the hall to the parking lot. All my days are gray and gloomy. I don't act the same anymore, I'm not the same funny Koi anymore and it breaks me. "Hey beautiful." D.J says as he walks up behind me. "Hey." I quietly say. He takes my books and holds the door open for me. "Do you know what this weekend is?" He asks with his cheeky smile. "Our 6 month? Right?" I slip a smile. "Yep, and I'm taking you out and where getting a hotel." I open the passenger seat door and put my bag down. "How? Your not 18?" D.J slides in the drivers side and puts the keys in the engine. "Don't worry about that cutie, wear your cutest little dress and a cute little outfit under it and we will have a good time alright? And don't bring a single penny, it's all on me." I look over at him, "Well your lucky, I don't have a single penny, if I did I would of ate lunch today." 

        We pull out of the parking lot and drive the back roads to D.J's. We get to D.J's and his mom and little sister Mitchie are in the front lawn planting flowers. "Hi mom." D.J calls as he gets out of the car. "Hi sweetie. How was school?" His mom was a sweetheart, I loved her like she was my own mother. "It was school." We walk in the house and over to D.J's room. I place my bag down where it normally would be and plop down on a bean bag. D.J sets his stuff down and takes a sip of his gatorade. He lays on his bed and pats the spot next to him. I stand up and lay next to him.

        He puts his hand on my cheek and stares intensely into my eyes. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" I let off a little chuckle and felt myself starting to blush. "No, because they aren't blind like you." He smiles and rolls me on top of him. Chest to chest I feel his heart beat against mine, I never realized how much you could truly love a person until now. He leans in and places his lips against mine. The movement of our lips increases every time we meet. I feel his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him explore my mouth with his tongue. Our tongues collide together. I feel his hands on my back, slowly going lower and lower. With his hands on my hips, I place my forehead to his. "I really love you D.J" He glances at me, "I really love you to Sequoia." 

        Our lips meet together again. As for once I asked for entrance and I got accepted. Our tongues wrap together and collide perfectly. His right hand still on my hip, but his left one has found its way to my butt. I guess wearing black skinny jeans was a good idea. D.J and I have never had sex. I am still an innocent little virgin who doesn't plan to lose her virginity right now. D.J wasn't a virgin though. His last girlfriend from where he came from took that from him, then cheated on him. Playing with my belt loop now, he bites my bottom lip which was a major turn on for me. I felt a bump coming from his jeans onto my thigh. I knew what it was and the feeling made me want him. I told myself that moment that I'd let him take my innocence on our 6th month. 

        Suddenly after minutes of pure perfection there is a vibration that happens between our legs. I find my way off of him as D.J reaches into his pocket and answers his phone, "Hello?" He answers. "Yo bro it's Shane." Shane was one of his best friends. I've known Shane since about 5th grade when he moved here. We're ok friends I guess you could say. D.J hangs up the phone and looks over at me. "What did Shane want?" I asked as I stand up to stretch my back. "Reminding me about the test we have Monday."  I smile "What a good friend."