Chapter 13: Nerves

Dear Journal,

Oh my goodness! My hand is literally shaking while writing this!

Anyway, we successfully got my body back. Tarantula basically just broke the tube open and we got it while Sasha was distracting King Andrias (he kinda wants to kill her now, but I'm still proud of her for using her abilities for something good).

We also contacted Anne. I appeared in one of her dreams. She was really conflicted on what she should do when I told her she needed to come back to Amphibia, but I did what I needed to do, which was telling her we needed her back here. Now all I can do is wait for her.

And of course, we're now in Wartwood. After we contacted Anne, it took us about a day to get here, but we made it.

Everyone was shocked when we told them everything that had happened. Especially when we got to all the stuff about me...

The people here weren't even really that attached to me, but once they found out what had happened and saw my body and everything, I could see that they were hurt.

I was close to Maddie though and she hurt the most when we told her everything that had happened. Like Sasha, Maddie doesn't ever really show how vulnerable she can be, but she did then.

She was completely down to bringing me back to life with the revival spell, we waited until the next morning though.

...And it's that morning now.

Maddie's preparing everything, it's going to take her some time, so here I am writing in here again.

I had time to write in here last night, but I spent my time preparing mentally for everything instead. I didn't realize I would be this scared for Maddie to bring me back to life, but then again, I mean, I guess it does make since, you know, I've never really been brought back to life before...

But something that's helping me feel better about everything is just that Sasha will finally be able to see me again, and when Anne shows up, her too. And, of course, I'll be able to talk without my notebook again!

Please wish me luck.

Love,

            Marcy