Chapter 19: Wit, Heart, and Strength

They all took turns flying everyone up to the castle, including the people they had found around Newtopia.

They had to deal with some robots once they were in, but they tried not to make a big scene until they found king Andrias.

Everyone prepared themselves as they all walked to the throne room.

"Hey, Marcy?" Anne asked.

Her and Sasha, who had been talking, walled over to her.

"Yeah?"

"We think you should be our secret weapon," Sasha explained.

"Secret weapon? What do you mean?" Marcy asked.

"Well, King Andrias may know that we got your body back, but he doesn't know you're alive," Anne started.

"If there comes a time in our fight when we need to catch Kind Andrias off guard, him seeing you would be the perfect way to do it," Sasha added.

"We think you should try to stay out of his sight until then," Anne finished.

Marcy nodded, "Ok, but if I see you guys struggling, I'm going to help."

Anne and Sasha nodded.

They all continued to walk until they reached the throne room, where they found King Andrias.

"Alright guys," Anne took a deep breath, "This is it."

They all ran into the throne room and faced the king.

His eyes widened at first seeing everyone, but only for a moment. The next, he stood up from his throne and glared at everyone.

"Back again?" He asked.

"Yes. And we'll keep coming back until we stop you!" Sasha yelled.

King Andrias sighed and pulled out his laser sword.

"Like that'll ever happen," he responded. "I know you think you're all amazing and everything with your big group of friends and your powers, but let's be real, you don't stand a chance."

He snapped for some of his robots and guards to surround them.

"Just try us," Anne responded, turning into her gem power form.

King Andrias snapped again and the battle began.

Marcy watched from behind a pillar as everyone used their skills to fight the robots, newt guards, and even King Andrias, trying to stop them and get the music box.

Anne was of course using her powers, but also used her sword every now and then, Sasha was using both of her swords, Sprig was using his slingshot, Maddie was using her spells, Felicia and Mrs. Croaker were using their fighting moves, and everyone was just using what made them unique in the fight. Marcy could tell Tarantula was a bit uncomfortable, but he tried to deal with everything the best he could, even convincing some of the robots and guards to fight on their side.

Marcy was watching everything, but something she paid the most attention to was King Andrias' laser sword. He always relied on it when he got in a sticky situation and whenever he wasn't using it, he looked more scared and uncomfortable than when he was.

Marcy thought for a moment, then got an idea. Both sides were fighting about equal, but Marcy knew how her side could start getting better.

"Hey! Anyone!" Marcy exclaimed, "I have an idea!" She tried saying it quietly enough for the king not to hear her, but for anyone in the crowd to.

Sasha was the one to hear her. She ran over to quickly talk.

"What is it?" Sasha exclaimed. "But be fast."