Chapter 17: It's the Final Countdown

Eventually, everyone was on their way to the toad tower and then to Newtopia. 

Marcy, Anne, Sasha, Grime, and Sprig rode on Joe along with two of the citizens from Wartwood who they had chosen to bring along. They were Mrs. Croaker, and Archie of course, who was chosen to come along due to her actually having amazing fighting skills and Felicia Sundew, who was chosen because of her fighting skills which she had learned traveling the world. Ivy had wanted to come too, but she wasn't as experienced as her mother was and there was only so much room. And of course, Hop Pop was in his hop pocket. 

Tarantula flew next to them, carrying Polly and the last citizen of Wartwood they had chosen to bring, Maddie Flour, who was chosen because of her magic sills, and was willing to carry others if they ended up finding Percy and Braddock. 

"It's the final countdown!" Marcy suddenly sang. 

"Huh?" Sasha asked. 

"It's the final countdown," Marcy responded, not singing this time, just explaining. 

"You know Sash! Do do do do-" Anne added, continuing the song. 

Anne nudged Sasha. 

"Oh! That song!" Sasha exclaimed. 

Anne and Marcy stared at her disappointedly. 

Sasha rolled her eyes and smiled, "Do do do do do-" 

"Do do do do do! The final countdown!" All three of them sang together. 

Sprig started clapping as they all laughed. 

"Thank you, thank you!" Anne bowed. 

Marcy smiled, "It's good to see us having fun with each other again." 

"Yeah," Sasha responded. 

"We make a really good team when we want to," Anne finished. 

They eventually made it to the tower, or what was left of it, later that night. They had traveled the whole rest of the day and were hoping to spend the night there until the next morning. 

"It doesn't even look like a tower anymore..." Sasha exclaimed. 

Everyone got off Joe and looked around. 

They didn't find any toads, to Sasha's disappointment, but they still decided to spend the night. 

"I really hope they just weren't at this tower..." Sasha said worriedly. 

"They're probably fine..." Anne responded. 

"I hope..." 

They all eventually were set up and started to sleep. 

It was sometime in the middle of the night when Tarantula, the only one who wasn't sleeping, started to wake everyone up. 

Everyone started mumbling as they woke up. 

"Robots!" Tarantula exclaimed. 

The black robots who were like Tarantula were surrounding them. 

"Oh no," Sasha exclaimed. 

"King Andrias must've sent his robots after us because we got my body back!" Marcy exclaimed.

"Well, and because he thinks you have gem powers, Sasha," she mumbled.

"Enough talking, come on!" Sasha exclaimed, grabbing her swords. 

Anne grabbed her sword and changed into her gem power form, Marcy grabbed her crossbow, and everyone else got ready to fight.