Chapter 16: We Need to Save the World

"So yeah, it's been a pretty eventful week for us," Marcy finished the quick version of her story as they walked back into Wartwood. 

Anne chuckled, "Yeah, it has been for all of us." 

"Wait. Did you say you met another robot?" Polly asked. 

"Oh yeah! Tarantula!" Marcy responded. "I hope this isn't too soon, but he reminds me of Frobo. You really need to meet him." 

Polly nodded. 

Anne then walked up to the statue and stood up on it, "Good morning Wartwood! Look who it is!" She shouted, signaling to herself with one hand and to the Planters with the other. 

Everyone who was outside realized what was happening and starting welcoming them back.

Eventually, others who were inside noticed too and joined everyone outside.

"She's definitely made a mark on this place," Marcy said to Sasha. 

Sasha chuckled, "Well, we have too. Maybe not nearly as much in Wartwood like Anne has, but you definitely have in Newtopia and I have at Toad Tower." 

"True," Marcy responded. 

"They made it!" Grime exclaimed, him and Tarantula walking up to Sasha and Marcy and referring to Anne and the Planters. 

"Yep!" Marcy responded happily. 

They waited until the crowd had died down a bit before telling Anne and the Planters that they should probably get them back to the Planters' house. 

As they walked there, Marcy noticed Polly looking at Tarantula. 

"Hey, Polly, Tarantula," She called. "You guys should get to know each other." 

"I was... really close to Frobo," Polly explained to Tarantula. 

"I wasn't really..." Tarantula responded. "But he was still basically my brother... King Andrias shouldn't have done what he did." 

"Wow!" Polly exclaimed, "You can talk a lot better than Frobo could." 

"Yeah," Tarantula responded. "I'm not Frobo and I don't want to replace him in your life, but Marcy's told me a lot about you, and I would like it if we could at least be friends." 

"Yeah. I would too," Polly responded. 

The two continued to talk as Marcy walked forward to talk to the others. 

They eventually made it back. Everyone greeted Bessie and MicroAngelo and the Planters and Anne got settled back in and everything. 

Once it was a good time too, Marcy, Sasha, Grime, and Tarantula called a meeting before heading back to Maddie's, where they were still staying for the time being. 

"Alright everyone," Sasha started. "Now that we're all alive and back together, we need to focus on the task at hand: Stopping King Andrias and the eye monster and saving the world!" 

"The question is how though," Marcy added. 

"We could maybe just go back there and I could try fighting them with my powers again? I know how to control them better now," Anne suggested. 

"Maybe... but even though you've practiced them, I feel like it still won't be much better than it was last time. You see, last time, you were feeling strong emotions like grief and anger when you used them, so that probably contributed to how powerful they were... Also, the eye monster is another threat too this time..." Marcy responded. 

"Good point," Anne said. "I'll still use them the best I can though." 

"Yeah, please do. But we probably need more help," Marcy nodded. "I'm not saying we aren't strong, but this is going to be a big challenge for us. We need all the help we can get." 

"What about the people of Wartwood?" Sprig suggested. "We might not seem very fierce at first, but put us in a life-or-death scenario and you'll regret ever thinking that." He smiled evilly as he showed off one of his sling shots. He then cleared his throat, "But anyway, we're of course willing to help," he looked over at Hop Pop and Polly, "and I'm sure everyone else would be too." 

"Good idea! But we probably need even more help," Tarantula responded. 

"Um... yeah. Speaking of which, I've been thinking we should try and reach out to Percy and Braddock again," Sasha added. 

"Who?" Polly asked. 

"Two toads... who aren't exactly happy with me right now..." Sasha responded. 

"You're hung up on them again?" Grime asked Sasha, slightly irritated. 

"I've always been hung up on them! Ever since we parted ways!" Sasha responded, raising her voice slightly. "I... care about them..." 

Grime sighed. 

"I just want to at least apologize to them," Sasha continued. "They could maybe even help us." She paused for a moment. "Do you have any idea where they might be?" she asked Grime. 

"Probably back at one of the Toad Towers-" Grime suddenly stopped and him and Sasha both stared at each other wide-eyed. 

"What!?" Marcy asked. "What is it?" 

"A Toad Tower..." Sasha responded, "King Andrias zapped one of them and it exploded, remember!? They might've been there! Now we have to go back and make sure they and everyone else are ok!" 

"OK, we'll check there on the way," Marcy responded, trying to calm Sasha down. 

"And how are we going to get everyone from Wartwood there? It's too slow to walk," Anne asked. 

"We could maybe use the Fwagon again? That's how we first got to Newtopia," Hop Pop suggested. 

"Once again, too slow..." Marcy responded, "I think flying would be the best. I have Joe... but he can only hold so much..." 

"I can fly," Tarantula reminded everyone, "I could probably hold some people too." 

"I guess we'll just not bring everyone from Wartwood..." Anne responded sadly. 

"Yeah... We would if we could," Marcy responded. 

"And what about you, Marcy?" You were friends with more than just King Andrias in Newtopia, right? We could get some help from there too," Sasha suggested. 

"Well, I guess I was friends with the triplets and Lady Olivia... and we also know Gertie, Doris, and Efty... Oh! And also, I was pretty popular in Newtopia! Even if I wasn't exactly friends with everyone, a lot of people should know who I am and want to help us fight back! And there's of course also General Yunan!" Marcy responded. 

"Oh right, her." Sasha mumbled, but then she changed the subject, "Great! So, the plan is to bring as many people from Wartwood as we can with us, stop at Toad Tower, and then get to Newtopia and round up everyone who is willing to help us! Then, we save the day!" she explained. 

Everyone agreed and started getting ready, physically... and mentally.