Chapter 9

Lola couldn't believe it.

In all her life, she had never thought that her useless talent as a psychic was any help at all towards others.

Until she was able to witness for the first time, an extraordinary sight of seeing a limbo form and the strong bonded emotional connections that are held between the body and the spiritual form itself.

"So it is true. You are falling for him." Lola rephrased Daffy's confession with an awe and a teary-eyed smile.

This was becoming a happy moment in her life.

Or at least it will be soon when the two are able to tell each other themselves how they felt for one another.

"Yeah, but why does it matter now? I'm still stuck like this and I can't even remember my own stupid accident." Daffy said stumped, looking away.

Lola pouted, annoyed that her love match was being put out on hold, until she quickly thought of an idea and widen her eyes.

"Wait! Accident! Daffy, where's your body?" Lola asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" Daffy asked, turning his head to her, confused by her abrupt questioning.

"You know. where was your body at in the hospital? You said that you were in the hospital when the accident happened... or was it a clinic? Hmmm." Lola said, now getting a little off tracked again.

Thankfully, Daffy knew what she meant.

"Oh! Yeah....I don't know." Daffy said and was once again lost in the whole ideal.

"Well, maybe we can call Speedy. He might know." Lola suggested.

"I doubt Speedy would tell you much after you told him I'm alive and that I was standing next to you." Daffy said, rolling his eyes.

"You are alive and you are next to me. I just don't understand why no one was able to see you. This is so frustrating." Lola said in a huff, her arms crossed like an impatient teenager as the two ponder in thought for a while until Lola's mom interrupts their thinking process.

"Sweetie! Someone's at the door for you." Lola's mom announced loudly from the end of staircase.

"Okay mom." Lola said as the two hurried out of the room and down the stairs to see who was at the door.

When Lola made it to the front entrance, she opens the door up to see Witch Lezah standing in the doorway with a book in her hand.

"I think I know how to get him to wake up from his coma." Witch Lezah said, hurriedly.

"Oh you're that hypnotic lady. Aren't you?" Lola asked excitedly in a beam as if she had forgotten that she already met her before.

"Please, we don't have much time. Are you going to join us?" Witch Lezah asked Lola, who nodded her head before turning back to her parents so that she can let them know that she's leaving.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going out. I'll be back home later." Lola announced to her parents.

"Alright, pumpkin remember to be back hole before it gets dark." Lola dad shouted back from the living room as Lola waved goodbye to them and shut the door behind her.

When the three of them had enough space to talk without much witnesses around them to gossip, Witch Lezah then continued the conversation.

"In order for Daffy to get out of his coma, he has to believe that he can wake up from it." Witch Lezah explained.

"What do you mean?" Daffy asked, confused.

"Your fears and blocked memories are keeping you from pushing your body forward enough to get up from its state. You have to be willing to give it all you got so that you can force yourself out of your trance. In other words, you have to stop being afraid so much and let your heart safely guide you back home. From then, you'll be able to tell him how you feel." Witch Lezah informed with a half smile.

Daffy looked away quick when she said the last few words, knowing who she meant by feelings.

"Oh no. Not you too." Daffy groaned in a complain.

"Sweetheart, I think it's pretty obvious from the start that you liked him. But I didn't say anything because I wanted you to figure it out for yourself." Witch Lezah explained.

"Oh I think he already knows. He told me everything." Lola squealed excitedly.

"Lola!" Daffy yelled, offended while Lezah chuckled at him and shook her head.

"Haha. It's fine, Daffy. No one's judging. Just be honest with yourself and everything will be alright." Witch Lezah advised as she hands Lola a book.

"Here take this" Witch Lezah added.

"What is it?" Daffy asked.

"It's a self help book. It'll help you build up your confidence and spiritual motivation for you to drive your form back into your body." Witch Lezah explained.

Daffy glanced at the book and frowned in disappointment.

"How am I supposed to do that? Can't you do anything more simple like a spell or something?" Daffy asked, irritated while Witch Lezah gave him a 'really?' look.

"No. I may be a witch, but that doesn't mean that I have all of the necessary measures to bring coma patients back to life. You're basically asking for the impossible." Witch Lezah said, rolling her eyes.

"It's okay, this will do. Thank you." Lola intervened rushly, hoping to prevent a large dispute from breaking out.

"Mmhm. And I better hear a thanks from you too when you get back to town as well." Witch Lezah said referring to Daffy as she started to walk away until Daffy realized that she forgot about his 'crash' memory.

"Oh! Hey, wait!" Daffy called out as Witch Lezah turned her head around to face him.

"Hmm?" Witch Lezah asked.

"What about....my uh... memory? I still haven't uncovered all of it and I need to see when you can help me again on it." Daffy asked while Lezah looked on at him for a moment before she smiled, knowing what he was talking about.

"You don't need me. I think you're more than ready to find it by yourself. Just remember, don't hold it back. Let it all flow. Even if it gives you pain, let your mind play it through like a film and you'll find all of the answers that you need." Witch Lezah advised before turning back to walk away.