Epilogue + Author's Thank you Note

Every story has its very own beginning and a journey that we all have faced at least once in our lifetime.

Where trials and tribulations are made to bend us.

Obstacles were formed to break us.

And miracles are sent to help us fight out the many demons in our lives that will eventually guide us home.

It wasn't very easy for Daffy to go through that coma the way he did all those months.

To be silent to not only himself but also to the world around him as well.

And he had just about given up hope until his love for Bugs was strong enough for him to realize and fully understand the true meaning of life and how fear, no matter what, cannot tie him down forever.

Now that Daffy was free from both his comatose state and his doubts, he could now move on forward with the one person that will always stay by his side forever.

Of course, while this was truly a happy ending for the two, they weren't the only ones who seemed to have opened a light through their pathway and found their own form of happiness as well.

After Bugs and Daffy had poured out their thoughts and feelings for each other during their tearful reunion, they spoke with Lola the next day and thanked her for all of the help that she along with Witch Lezah had done to make sure that Daffy was safe and back home.

To which as a result, deeply inspired Lola to use her experience as an opportunity to use her talent towards a more better resource in the field by becoming a professional psychic.

Meanwhile, Witch Lezah, after she was given gratitude for her part in the whole phenomenon, used her hypnosis ability to not only help her patients better but also to many other amnesiac people who are in need of unfolding their past memories too.

Although, Tina was upset that she couldn't wait for Daffy to come out of his coma, she was still very happy to hear that the news was good and that he was doing okay.

She informed them that her new life in New York had been of a splendid one too and that she got a new job as head manager of the Company Division of her old job, Copy Place.

The rest of their friends however, seemed to have resumed back to their own lives with not much difference from the ones before them, but were able to see that things are looking perkier and stronger for the two.

Soon, years passed on by for them as Daffy and Bugs, who are now walking together everyday hand in hand, both reminded each other that life is too short and to make every moment of every minute count.

Because someday, death would be the only way that would split them apart.

Hence was one of the many promises that they determined to keep as you look down at their hands to see that both of their fingers are each wearing a wedding ring.

That's right, they got married and are happy to be living long lives with each other....forever.

The End.

————————————————————————

Author's Note:

Thank you guys for reading a yet another wonderful and powerful story that could teach us a thing or two about spending time with the ones we love while we are still able to hold onto them here. If you're reading this, I hope that you all have someone that you love too.

Moms.

Dads.

Aunts and uncles.

Grandmothers and grandfathers.

Siblings, big and small.

Cousins.

Kids.

Friends.

Dates (boyfriends or girlfriends).

Or even your spouses.

Take the time to tell your beloved ones that you love them every single moment of the day because you never know when that day could be the last one you spent with that person.

I hope that you have enjoyed this story and I can't wait to show you more stories like these.

If you have not read my other Baffy stories such It Was Always You, Stuck Together, Baffy oneshots, Love without Limitations, Looney Town High, and Misunderstood, I would love to see your feedback for them too if you can. They are all under my profile or in my reading list labeled My Baffy Books.

For those of you who are hyped up for the brand new 8th Baffy book, Rebellious Hearts (Professor and Biker Au Story), it's coming and thank you again for the patience for it along with the other ones as well. I hope you will also enjoy those and my future one as well.

Take care of yourselves and have a good rest of your day.