Chapter fifty-six.

The feeling of butterflies in my stomach gets worse when I walk to my last class of today. My heart beats in my throat as I walk down the aisle to my usual spot. I scan around the huge classroom to find Justin, but he isn't here yet. My conscience saying; he is never on time so what are you doing? I greet Professor Willson and wait for the room to fill.

Within minutes it starts to fill, but there is still no sign of Justin and even Logan is late today. I still have two empty seats next to me as she begins her class. While I listen closely to every word she has to say I still wonder where they are. Well, l only wonder where Justin is. After a few minutes, the door opens and he doesn't mind being quiet.

The whole classroom looks at him as he walks towards me and takes a seat. "Hey, beautiful." He says and I look into his beautiful sparkling green eyes. "Hey," I say and can't help blushing as I smile at him. "Where have you been?" I ask him not sure if he'll even tell me. "Oh you know here and there nothing special," he says and looks me up and down.

"Rachel, you look extremely hot and I can hear your heartbeat rising under that beautiful skin of yours," he says while his index finger traces my upper thigh slowly teasing me. I take in a deep breath and quickly push his hand away. I scan around the classroom and see Riley lurking. I hope nobody noticed my chest fastly rising up and down the minute he touched me. He looks amused by my reaction.

But I certainly am not. He can't do this not where everyone can see us. He playfully presses a kiss on my neck while he whispers "I can't keep my hands to myself when you're being so sexy and innocent." My heart skips a beat and I almost choke on my water. I squeeze the bottle of water. "You want to get out of here right now?" He asks and I look him right in the eye and can't help myself and nod. Luckily everyone is very busy listening and doesn't pay attention when we get up.

It's until I let my bag fall and all eyes are focused on Justin and me including the professors. "Oh shit" he repeats two times then he takes my hand and we just ran. We ran as fast as we could out of that classroom. We run through the huge halls of the building outside. Justin stops as we reach the end of the stairs and I breathe in the fresh air.

He lifts me and kisses me. His kiss is soft and gentle. I instantly need more when his lips touch mine. We then hurry back to my dorm. I can't imagine what everyone must think of me right now, well of us actually. I giggle at the thought which makes Justin say "What is so funny?" "Nothing I was just thinking of how stupid we must have looked in there," I say and laugh and he laughs with me.

The sound of our laughter is amazing and it warms my heart. He opened the door of my dorm block and we hurried inside. Before we're walking up the stairs he presses his lips against mine and the fireworks start. My lips slowly parted as he lifted me up against the wall. I don't mind the extreme cold feeling against my back and slowly hug my legs around his waist, while his tongue slowly enters.

One of his hands is on my back to study me and the other is now holding my behind tightly. He groans against my lips as I tug at his hair. My breathing is quicker and my heartbeat is slowly rising. I try to stop this whole make-out scene since it is in the middle of the stairwell of my building, but he is not having it he presses his lips harder against mine and his tongue makes circles around mine.

There it is that burning feeling in my panties. Oh my gosh, I have missed that feeling. I know we only need to climb up the stairs and there is a neatly made-up bed, but this is kind of exciting and a little scary. I just hope no one sees us. My mind is going crazy over the fact that everyone can see us. I can't go there with him at least not here.

I unhug my legs and stare at him trying to be sexy I take off my cardigan and throw it at his face while I walk teasingly up the stairs waiting for him to follow me. Without thinking he rushes after me up the stairs. I'm being brave today when I turn around the corner I take off my brah and leave it on the ground.

I rush to the door and try to open the lock before he catches upon me. "You are a naughty girl playing a naughty game Rachel Lane," he says and gives me a dirty smirk before pulling me into his arms and kissing me.

I hastily pull his shirt over his head. We lean against the door and before I can process everything that's happening right now my mother is already yelling at me. She must have heard us. She was probably waiting in my room for me to show up.