Fun and games

💚Aria POV💚

Thursday 9:35 am

Snapping a pic before I headed out to work has become my daily routine, today I dressed simply in a shocking green off the shoulder tights rumper and my well worn gold sandals, I asked my cousin Sasha to take a full body pic for me to post on my Instagram page.

"Yuh sexy nuh hell, u mind Salem man dem tek yuh weh enuh cousin" Sasha commented after taking the pic and handing me my phone.

"Tek mi weh! is like yuh lick your head cuz, mi nuh want no man after wa Davion do mi" I said as i shake the hurtful memories from my thoughts.

"A dog shit dat man yuh nuh call dem things deh human, suh av di guts fi si mi last night out a Don Ways bar and grill pon the hip strip a ask mi fi yuh number, I don't even look pon di shit house him suppose to shame like the dog he is" she lamented as she brushes my Bob wig.

"Him good mon him figet wa mi name all tho mi a the good karma the bad one soon lick him, cuz text mi ya mi a come go a the people dem work before dem fire mi" I told her as I went inside to get my handbag and headed out to work

"Okay cuz have a great day and bring mi jerk chicken when you coming yuh hear" Sasha shouted telling me.

"Yes greedy gyal mi hear yuh, lobe yuh belly no wa" I told my favorite cuz. I smiled at her fake shock expression.

I reached work five minutes to 10 :00. I went inside and sweep and wipe and dust the entire place before I open the bar being as I didn't get to do that last night.

Some minutes later after I turned the music on a few guys entered followed by three girls.

"Mawning bartender" two of the guys said as they made their way to the counter to order some liquor and smokes.

"Good morning" I respond smiling as I serve them

"Bartender put on 1000 on the cherry box deh and give mi 2 cold Red Stripe Beer and 1 hot one" said one of the girl as she rolled her weed in the rolling paper.

I gave them what they ordered before giving the four guys their tokens and the chalks for the pool table.
More customers keep walking in as the hours went by. Some are playing different types of games while others are listening to music, having a drink and talking to friends.

A few hours after I grew tired of social media I went to stand by the main door watching my customers laughing and playing various games, some where gambling while others play for fun.

I watched as a ashes color Mark X then drove into the parking lot  and a tall dark skin guy and two other guys steps out. They meet and greet a few people before they made their way to the bar.

"Sexy bartender come sell we some bottles deh" the guy who were driving the car said to me while undressing me with his eyes.

I walked off towards the bar