Pool party 2

🖤Aria POV🖤

Friday 10:45 pm

I could hear the music blasting through the speakers while getting ready. My boss was working the bar for me as I showered and get ready.

I was in one of my bosses guest room putting on my clothes, when I was finish I steadied my phone on the dresser while at the same time putting it on timer, I sat on a couch just in time as the flash went off.

I then head back to the bar. It was jam-packed with people. The smell of boose, weed and cologne  were polluting the air.

I went around the bar to release my boss.

"You clean up very nice" she told me smiling.

"Thank you" I said with a genuine smile.

I worked the bar with ease.

Taking orders and serving what was ordered.

I was dancing a little to my favorite songs when played.

Dela Vega and his friends then walked in and I could feel the wall closing in around my chest.

I held onto my chest breathing heavily.

What the fuck was that.

He came straight to the bar.

"Sup yuh good?" He asked me

I was blushing like an idiot if Sasha could see me now she would say I was looking like an over ripped tomato.

"Yea I'm good, you good?" I asked him

"Now that I see you I am" he respond giving me his signature smile.

From over ripped tomato to rotten tomato, I blushed so hard.

Maybe it's the liquor that I'm drinking.

"Let me have 4 bottles of Hennessy, 1 Grey Goose, 1 Ciroc, a case of mix cranberry juice, a crate of Heineken mix with dragon and two pack of "Craven"A."

"An give me a bucket of ice and 2 pack of cups" he added.

Wa di fuck him want so much liquor fi do and I only counted seven guys when he walked in him included.

Wat a way yuh a watch him miss fi si how much sumady him come wid; said the annoying voice in my head.

I busied myself with his order before turning back to him to tell him his bill.

He was smiling before I started to get his ordered but the minute I turned around I saw that his continuance had change.

He was now looking at me like he was angry or something.

Or maybe someone pissed him off while I was busy getting his order.

He gave me $200,000 then said  "drink whatever you want and take the change".