Anticipating

💖Aria Pov💖

Laying down watching and feeling her moving around in my stomach is the greatest feeling in the world. On days like this I wish her father was in our lives to experience this amazing feeling with me but I've come to accept that not everything in life is permanent.

It been two weeks since I saw Jade and each time I took my phone up to call her I ended up calling someone else. I keep wondering what she wanted to talk to me about but do I really want to know.

Maybe she want to tell me something about her brother I don't know. Mrs Thatcher my boss called me almost a month ago saying that one Theodore came looking for me but I asked her to tell him that I didn't work there anymore

Raj call me a week after that saying that Theo called him asking for me and he hanged up on him. Why is he looking for me now he was the one who walked out on me for another woman.

Maybe he found out that I'm pregnant and that was the main reason why I told jade that I aborted his child I wanted him to stop looking for me because I don't want him or his woman in my baby's life.

My due date is in two weeks and I'm so anticipating that day, each day I would go to my baby room and re-fold her tiny clothes and just sit there reading to her, since I'm on maternity leave there's nothing to do but lay around the house each day and read, eat and sleep.

Today however I have an appointment with my doctor and not feeling dressy I put on a simple black dress and tie my head with a head rapper then took a mirror pic before leaving.

My driver was on time like always and in no time I was at G-west.

Malique wanted to take me but I really don't want him to feel obligated to me or anything so I turned his offer down for the tenth time.

After I leave G-west I went in town to pick up a pizza and head home.

It was two weeks later I was at home when malique came over, he brought me a shrimp fry rice and I asked him to stay for a while.

We were sitting on the couch watching Netflix and talking when I feel a pain in my stomach then a gush of water between my legs and I knew exactly what was happening.

"Malique I think my water just broke" I whisper

He look at me then on the floor

"Are you feeling any pain?" He asked looking frightened

"Not really" I was panicking but I refuse to show it

My baby is coming, my baby is coming.

I felt my eyes pickling

"Your bag, is it packed?" Malique asked standing up

"It is, it's on the couch in my room can you get it for me please?"