Living

💞Aria Pov💞

Six months seems like yesterday, the hurt is still raw and the feeling just won't go away. And seeing him actually everyday wasn't making it any easier.

I went back to work three months ago and it wasn't easy leaving my baby but it comforts me knowing that her father and grandmother are taking care of her. I want to go to college in a few months so going to work and doing as much overtime as I can is worth it.

Jade and I have rekindle our friendship and we are even closer than before. Mom will be leaving for London in a few weeks because Destiny is having baby in the coming month so I'm thinking of getting a sitter for Ava because his father is not always in the country but Theo is giving the sitters who came on the job interview a hard time, is either they are too young, not experience enough,  or his spirt don't take them.

One made a pass at him and he told her that she is not here on a interview for a man because he is already spoken for so she should get the fuck out, he dealt with her in a way that I even felt sorry for her.

After turning down each of them for sometime no good reason I get the feeling that he just don't want me to work but stay home with Ava.

I love my daughter to death and if it was a job where I could work from home I would gladly do it but it's not and even tho her father is a billionaire I'm not comfortable taking things from him worst we are no longer together. I believe men respect women more when they are independent, so working for what's mine is one of the nicest feeling in the world.

He travelled four days ago whether for a business meeting or to see her I don't know but I can't stop thinking about him. I'm starting to wonder if I should take Raj advice about dating again but my baby is only six months old and I'm still stuck on Theo, I'm still deeply in love with him.

"I'm having a pool party tomorrow night and I would like if you can accompany me?" Malique said pulling me from my thoughts

"Tomorrow is a good day, what time?" I asked

Tomorrow is my day off and I'm longing to go out so if mom could watch Ava I would love to go.

Malique had been out of the country on a business trip for the last five months so I haven't seen him in a while we only talk on the phone but he surprised me after work and offer to take me home, we are on our way to pick up Ava, for the past four days I have been picking her up after work, when Theo is here he usually bring her home to me when I leave work.

"It kicks off at 8:00 pm" malique informed me

"Okay I'll be there" I replied then giving him directions to Theo's house

He parked at the gate and I got out and went in to get Ava

After knocking mom open the door and I entered greeting her

"I thought I told you that you don't have to knock, this is also your home Aria no matter what" she greet me

"I don't feel comfortable just walking in mom" I smile at her

"Is she sleeping?" I asked after Ava

"She was, she is in her room" she told me

Her room, that room which still amaze me each time I walked into it. Theo had out did himself with her room it's twice the size of her room back at my place.

 Theo had out did himself with her room it's twice the size of her room back at my place